hi, some updates.

lol got a new sunstrip and fitted some more red hose over the back near the bar, oh and sprayed the ends of the strut bars. you can see there nice and shiney now.

whats to come soon...

there will be more red silicone hose put in prob next weekend, i will show you then and i will be spraying the centre of the strut bar a metallic red. hope you like it..

127-2776_IMG.jpg

edit.jpg

127-2773_IMG2.jpg

oh and bought some 2 new eagle f1's. lol

thanks, well i got what i believe to be a rage backbox lol, i want to get a full system but that would mean i will be running to much psi and so id hit fuel cut and i havnt the money at this stage to mod all that and so on.. so i might buy a new ( better)back box one day and mount it at a better angle as this backbox is also slightly donkey dicked, lol

so in the future i will keep cleaning up the engine, possible new exhaust or backbox, some performance mods next year, ill be respraying it within the next 7months myself. panel by panel lol the same colour i think.

and may do some interior bits, might stick my sub in might not. errmm and thats all i can think of at the mo

thanks for the interest

aint got any mates into cars part from dan of here, most mates really like it some of the more stubborn mates seem really jealous.. lol

and you no longer have to worry about a sunstrip lol

The guy who does the work to my car was tellin me earlier that the cops just ripped his mate's off on the spot, sayin it wasnt road legal!!!! I somehow dont think thats legal either!!!!! Surrely thats vandalism of private property?? My dad has contacts in traffic branch, i'll ask him.

thing is it actually does get the sun out my eyes as i have sensitive eyes, and the actuall wun visor thing comes down lower, lol but obviously thats reclinable, it only cost me a fiver so im not really bothered lol