ep_brad sliver quadlight gt,

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a little update.

ive done a bit of painting over the last few nights ive done the rocker cover, cooling panel and strut brace ;) ive decided to go green this time.

Sorry for the shit pictures they were taken on my iphone

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

ordered a new set of number plates as mine had seen better days

IMG_0159.jpg

New toyo proxes t1r's

IMG_0156.jpg

and my order from camskill new rocker cover washers, New nuts to hold the manifold on and a magnetic sump plug.

IMG_0160.jpg

dude do you mind taking more pics of the engine bay just so i can see the FMIC piping as i am having a pain fitting mine and i think its the same as yours of ebay "toyo sports"??

also what other bits did you join to the TDO4 set up ?? need some other silicone for mine ...

think thats what im going to have to do, ive got my td04 kit and emb on the way but no cash to get it fit and set up as ive broke my foot and not at work but my ct9 mani isnt far from shiting itself so might wack the td04 on and do the same as you till ive got the cash. hows it to drive at .6?

i havent driven it yet as when i started it up to bleed the air out of the coolant system i noticed the oil drain gasket on the td04 was pissing out oil so i turned it off and need to try and find another one, Plus it hasnt got any mot at the moment :D

cars looking good mate, just added the same td04 kit as yours, waiting for mot too lol

hope you get on fine, if you get yours running before mine let me know how the mani holds up

loving the green by the way

woohoo it passed mot today only needing a rubber boot for the steering rack :wub:

IMG_0164.jpg

its the first time ive driven it with the td04 and i love it ^_^ anyone thinking of doing it get it done. Its only running 0.5bar at the moment until i adjust the actuator upto 0.7bar. The sound of the flutter is awesome

But on the way home i ran into a bit of a problem :lol: the power steering pump decided it didnt like the fluid anymore and pissed it all over the road ^_^ so im just on the look out for a second hand job.

Cheers sparky.

Thats a bit unlucky daz i hope it didnt overheat. Have you fitted your td04 kit yet?

no, it only just started dripping and noticed the puddle of coolent when the guy pulled it into the garage!lol.

no not yet, gona gett al the bits 1st! unless the ct9 mani dies 1st!