ep_brad sliver quadlight gt,

ive now been driving it for a few weeks and done nearly a 1000miles lol.

Im looking at running my td04 at 1.2 bar with e manage blue. Would blue be ok?

I dont want to run anymore boost and dont fancy spending to go forged tbh.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a guy on here or tgtt ran a td04@1.4 on standard internals and an emb and made awesome power. Your choice if you use the emb or upgrade.

Still liking the wheels? The motion pic in your sig looks ace!

yeh im still loving the wheels i go out and clean them every day lol.

I think i might just settle with emb as i cant see the point spending extra on emu when im only going to run 1.2bar.

• 2 weeks later...

well i won myself a brand new emb on ebay for stupidly cheap last week i was over the moon :wacko:

it finally arrived today and come's with every bar the 3bar map sensor which i will order at some point :rtfm: Im going to order a new gizzmo boost controller and maybe a walbro fuel pump as well but i need to save some money for japfest tbh.

Also received my club sticker for japfest :)

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

well finally fitted my impreza wrx seats ive had them since november but only got around to fitting them today :)

they were a bit of a cunt to sort out but managed to get there in the end :) they are so comfy alot better then the standard gt seats

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

also sorted the 3bar map sensor i needed for my emb. Tomorrow i will give the car a good detail before heading upto the travelodge tomorrrow for japfest :(:D

the washer bottle etc is now fitted as i gave it a clean.

Paint work is far from mint the roof is really badly faded and the front is quite stone chipped :lol: its going into the bodyshop in a couple of weeks to be all sorted out. Shame i couldnt get it done in time for japfest.

the seat are a little heaver but they hold you so much better plus they are cheap to pick up i only paid £30 for the pair.

i was lucky and got them off ebay for £30 but sometimes go for upto £100 depending what type of impreza seats they are.

Well the photos are showing the sides up nicely! I got mine out a 2001 Scooby sport with the yellow bits on them with back seats for £130. No marks on them atall :lol:

Havent had the pleasure of driving it though :)

• 3 weeks later...

well been spending more money again. My radiator started leaking so i bought a toyosport civic rad which should be here tomorrow they are only £70 delivered ;)

Bought myself some new gauges, Oil temp, Oil pressure and water temp

IMG_0239.jpg

everything needed for the senders

IMG_0240.jpg

and rad fan cable ties to mount my aircon

IMG_0242.jpg

and my bargin of the month a tom's rep grill buy it now £25 on ebay :p

IMG_0246.jpg

also its off the road again as its broken :p

• 2 weeks later...

finally got my new civic rad fitted

IMG00003-20110613-1217.jpg

my new oil cap :)

IMG00004-20110613-1217.jpg

also fitted my gauges just need to connect the oil pressure/temp wires to the oil sandwhich plate

IMG00005-20110613-1217.jpg

also the mesh in my new grill i painted black looks 100% better then the sliver before.

IMG00006-20110613-1219.jpg

While my rad was being replaced i removed the manifold as it was wraped and was blowing. I managed to get it skimmed by a local company for £30.

Also won myself a bargin a greddy type s bov for £53 :)

Fingers crossed it will also be going for mapping next month roll on 1.2bar :D

finally got my greddy type s bov fitted by far the best sounding bov there is imo.

I won this on ebay the other day for a very good price. Its in mint condition with no marks i also bought the adaptor plate for the intercooler pipe

IMG00007-20110614-1213.jpg

IMG00008-20110614-1213.jpg

IMG00011-20110617-1246.jpg

IMG00012-20110617-1246.jpg

i also fitted a new oil return pipe for my td04 as my one started to leak :)