ep_brad sliver quadlight gt,

Well as some of you know i sold my ep85, engine and turbo kit to clear some debts, I then needed to find another runaround to get to work and back i come across this on pistonheads for a good price so i went and picked it up last Saturday,

It has coilovers, catback

exhaust, quickshift, lenso rs5 alloys, new toyo proxes t1r's, blitz bov, apexi airfilter, it needs a few bits doing, new passenger side wind defector, taking the washers out the bonnet and putting it back to standard as it looks shit, take the shit ebay stainless steel manifold off which has cracked all over, and get new number plates to tidy it up, Apart from that i wont be doing anything until the new year.

pics

IMG_0096.jpg

SL372186.jpg

SL372185.jpg

SL372184.jpg

SL372183.jpg

SL372182.jpg

SL372181-1.jpg

SL372180.jpg

SL372179.jpg

SL372178.jpg

SL372177.jpg

comments welcome :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

about time for an update i think.

The car is off the road at the moment due to the mot running out and needing new manifold and tyres and a few other pieces but luckily ive still got the corolla to drive around.

Here's what ive gathered so far.

Here's my £30 bargain from ebay they are in mint condition and where only 20miles away from me :) Impreza wrx front seats

These will be fitted before japfest no really rush tbh

IMG_0113.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

New toyosports td04 manifold and decat which ive dropped off to have extra bracing welded just incase

IMG_0134.jpg

New toyota and tdo4 gaskets plus oil feed from tuning developments

DSCF1052.jpg

DSCF1051.jpg

New fmic ive had for awhile to decided to fit that.

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Also a second hand passenger side wind deflector as mine had been snapped off

DSCF1047.jpg

along with a new cambelt kit water pump and clutch

DSCF1048.jpg

DSCF1049.jpg

also an earthing kit that i got from the group buy on here

DSCF1050.jpg

As ive still got the aircon in place ive ordered new belts as i will remove it when i fit the manifold along with a new rocker cover gasket when i paint my cover also 3m of vacuum hose gauge holder and my glowshift boost gauge which hasnt been delivered yet.

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

and my order from opie oils which arrived the other day

IMG_0135.jpg

ive also got a air filter relocation kit here waiting and a couple other bits and bobs like my td04 which and need to try and find an oil return pipe for the td04. Just need to order a new lamba sensor and new front tyres fit it all then hopefully get it mot'ed ;) :)

yup £30 i couldnt believe it. I seen them on ebay for 99p starting bid i asked how much for buy it now and he said £30 so i went over the same night and picked them up before the price went up :)

Yeh stu i will start work within the next couple of weeks if i can get a couple days off work.

Win on those seats! :)

Hoard of parts eh, loving it haha!

Quick question on TD04, do you need new oil feed, return and water lines? And can you still use HKS actuator? Really wanna get me one of those mani kits!

im not running water lines the turbo can cope without them.

The oil feed was only £23 i think from td and im just having problems with finding an oil return. Im not sure about the hks actuator ive bought a bracket from ep-styling to relocate the subaru actuator as the standard subaru one is adjustable anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

a little bit of an update ive finally started on fitting all the new parts first up was to remove the aircon in order to save weight

today.jpg

and test fitted the td04 set up just to make sure everything was ok. The manifold didnt fit at first because it was catching on the power steering bracket so i took it off and took the grinder to it. Now the manifold sits perfect

today2.jpg

today1.jpg

also fitted a new lamba sensor as well as they were only £14 :) also removed my rocker cover and strut brace to refub and i found an old cooling panel in the garage which is a bonus :p

Just waiting on my order from camskill to arrive new rocker cover washers, Magnetic sump plug and manifold bolts. I need a couple of new tyres but i dont know weather to sell the wheels or not. Also bought a new set of number plates and all the paint etc to paint my rocker cover etc

I bought some yellow window tint film from ebay to try and have ago at covering my front fog lights i managed to do 1 at the moment :p

IMG_0149.jpg

Fingers crossed it will go for mot sometime next week and it shall be back on the road again :D