Japfest 2011

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm not too sure mate its a long one though. last time me and socks set off from gains at 2. met up with john at J27 M1 at half 3 then set off. we had a few service station stops on the way down as well as meeting up with the manchester lot. think we got to the meeting point just down the road from japfest about half 7.

Going homes a lot quicker though straight down motoways all the way back and no hanging round meeting up and waiting for everyone etc

its a long day but well worth it ^_^

will be a bigger convoy this year its deffo a good drive

if you meet us at gains there will be me socks you and my bro so thats 4 then J27 john n a few others then all the manc lot firther down so will be a good 15 starlets hopefully ^_^

Hmmm this looks awsome!

Do i? Dont i? lol

I will get to work today and then try get the day booked off and then i will pop my name down if i get the day booked off ;)

If i go i will be probs meeting up with cazzac and then travelling somewhere to meet the manc convoy down there ;)

Dan

DO ITTTTTT!!!!!

its honestly a brill day out. you get to meet everyone, see loads of lovely starbo's and then kick back and watch the drifting on track. what could be better ;)