Japfest 2011

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait 4 this!! surely weel av 1 of the biggest stands lol

looking that way mate we had 2nd biggest last time i believe.....damm supra club said they had a bad year for turnout and they had 80+ cars there :ph34r:

Thinking of coming along. never been to japfest as usually round about the same time as my yearly trip to the Ring! although this year i want to go in mine and my boyfriend wants to go in his, and I really dont want to drive all that way myself. So until he gives in, we wont be going! hahahahaha!!! (although it will probably me that gives in) :lol:

how much roughly is it to get in?? does it only happen on the saturday?? or is it all weekend?? Thanks

Thinking of coming along. never been to japfest as usually round about the same time as my yearly trip to the Ring! although this year i want to go in mine and my boyfriend wants to go in his, and I really dont want to drive all that way myself. So until he gives in, we wont be going! hahahahaha!!! (although it will probably me that gives in) :lol:

how much roughly is it to get in?? does it only happen on the saturday?? or is it all weekend?? Thanks

Kirsty

Its a one day show, we leave j27 m1 around 3am to run down an meet the Manc lot on the M5 roughly £20 to get in, last year we had 50 cars and it was an ace day.

John

All

What would be ace would be to see all those going to this meet attending JAE in September now that would be a stand to be proud off

Its a chance to have a beer an camp over the weekend too!!!!!

John

Well just seen japfest2 is happening in 2011 and the date will be august 14th....... Get on it Ste.

lol I've only just started organising the rr day now bloody Japfest 2 has a date lol busy busy busy :lol:

all we need is rising sun dates to come out now and il have 4 events planned by the first week of january haha