Well today I landed myself my first Section 59!

Aparently on Saturday I nearly gave some old dear a Heart Attack cause I was sat at a set of traffic lights in town revving my car after only having it running for 30 seconds!!

So today I've explained to a fucking pso what a turbo'd car is!

I've got a 59 for a year if I get a second one the car gets taken off me!

How many of you lot have had one?

Well today I landed myself my first Section 59!

Aparently on Saturday I nearly gave some old dear a Heart Attack cause I was sat at a set of traffic lights in town revving my car after only having it running for 30 seconds!!

So today I've explained to a fucking pso what a turbo'd car is!

I've got a 59 for a year if I get a second one the car gets taken off me!

How many of you lot have had one?

revving your car,why? :)

I totally disagree with this whole thing, I think the Police should have to witness the crime themselves before sending you a letter. I got one last year saying I was driving dangerously, and I know for a fact I was driving slowly/safely on the day they mentioned on the letter! My car was only a 1.3 N/A! :)

Most of my mates have had one, my brother had one through the post for a loud exhaust or something along those lines :)

i got one also asboed up in the 4wd ep95 only one day after getting on the road - im taking it to court and fighting it but looks like im going to get a six month ban though the toting up after crimbo

ive had 2 due to loud exhaust and driving fast on a coast road near mine,

They are a complete waste of time, The time i got one for driving fast was because a member of the public made a complain, I asked for proof but they said they dont need proof and a member of the public wouldnt make it up.... Its just a load of bollocks tbh.

I wasn't revving my car ESP after only just starting it up!

They annoy me cause they don't pick on the boyracers,the copper said it didn't concern the police but because I'd been reported they had to deal with it!

Makes me laugh cause I've proof on my phone my mate was racing a copper in his own car doing 120mph

Section 59's I've had 3.. 1 each year I've been driving it's like a Birthday present the police seem to give me every year :)..

Only once on these 3 occasions have I actually deserved one.. The second time I got given one for having my music to loud.. And the latest time was because I got accused of racing a bike down the Sea front which I hadn't driven down the sea front all night haha

Luckily each time ive been given one the previous years has expired lol I expect to get another one April time next year

:)

i got one also asboed up in the 4wd ep95 only one day after getting on the road - im taking it to court and fighting it but looks like im going to get a six month ban though the toting up after crimbo

No way 6months you would get less if you stolen the car lol..Hope things work out for the best bud.

never heard of it lol. they musnt use those over here.

sounds like total bollox tho! if the police dont witness it its one persons word against anothers! seriously GO AND DO YOUR ADVANCED LICENCE! ALL OF YOU! that way, when some SHITE like this happens and u fight it, u can stand up and say "excuse me your honour, but i happen to hold an advanced driving licence and I regularly train people to an advanced standard. does the stuck up cow who doesnt like my car have this? NO! is she most likely one of these WANKERS who cuts across round about lanes and doesnt indicate off a roundabout? YES. therefore, it is my opinion as a more highly qualified driver that this person is talkin UTTER WANK!"

do it, do it now! i have done it to some bitch in work who thought she was smarter than me and she ended up apologising to me over it!

Phil.

i got one in my old impreza, but i did get caught on a t5 camera drifting in the snow on my way to work, when he showed me the video i was quietly impressed with my efforts.lol

there on the car and driver by the way kara, if you get caught driving some1 elses car "dangerously" they take their car taken off them and if you let some1 drive your car "dangerously" and get caught your car gets taken off you.

lol i got 1 a few months back for my screamer pipe

the plastic police are utter twats i was outside my house washing my car talking to an old chap in his 70s/80s my keys where in the ignition because i was listening to my music, when some plastic pig come stuck his ore in telling me im comminting an offence by having my keys in the ignition, he wound me right up the ignorant bastard i nerly threw the bucket of water over him bellend :)

know loads of people with section 59's there pretty pointless

2 of my mates have had there cars toed away followed the tow truck to the yard paid like 100 notes and got them back pretty much straight away lol

pointless things

i got one in my mates 205 a couple year back, the next week i was out in the 106, excessive noise, took my car off me, and the same week my mate was reported for driving too fast down town in the 205, and he got that taken off him(he didnt even know it had an asbo against it, so he wasnt very happy haha)

cost £140 to get each car back, and none of the reports were made by police officers.

haha i had one for doing a certain speed down dual carriageway twice on 5 min's seen then parked up, blue light's came on so i was off F & F styley :lol: , they got me about 10-15 mins later tho :p

there good in one way as ya dont get point's but ya gotta be carefull for a year, there only take your car then ya pay the fee and get it back