Tsukuba Circuit Time Challenge

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Keri-WMS - 59:679 - 250 bhp - slicks

.....I give up for the moment!!! ;)

I probably need to use proportional throttle some way other than the button to stop the inside wheel spinning....at least I got the "Human Stopwatch" trophey! ;) (which according to google is three laps in a row, all within 0.2sec of the lap record)

lol, i let a mate borrow my copy and hes subsiquently lost it,

so waiting for a new copy

@ ricky props to you man,

that time must reflect your skill on setting up the car, cant squeeze any more time out of my v.

I need an engine rebuild, I'm back to 240bhp! Not sure if this warants a new thread, but as I've been there: :lol:

nordschleife - Keri-WMS - 7:55.356 (red because I had two slight offs!!!!) 240 bhp - slicks, lap 2 of 2 to get the ball rolling.

EDIT: Engine rebuilt, 250bhp again, lap #3:

nordschleife - Keri-WMS - 7:53.507 250 bhp - slicks

anyone wanna share their setup because my glanza is outa puff?

Engine/turbo/intake etc is easy, buy everything, then get it rebuilt to see 250 or 249 bhp.

I've also got all the weight loss (I got 818kg) and strut brace stuff, (everything you can buy really) as well as the fully adjustable gears/suspension, plus soft "race" tyres.

Other than buying stuff, I've added these changes:

- Set the gears so you don't hit the limiter (duh) = "162mph max" for mine for the 'ring - lots less for Tsukuba. My rev limiter kicks in way before it should, really odd that!

- LSD is set to 50/60/5 (probably totally wrong! :lol: )

- Camber 1.5 front, 0.5 rear (minimal change I think)

- 10mm lower F+R

- Spring rates 4.2 F / 2.8 R

- Dampers 4/4/4/4

- ARB 2/2

I was trying to get stop the front tyres overheating on exiting the corners, so I locked the diff up more and I think I stiffened up the rear a bit?

Could always use less right foot!!! :o

Please note that I'm not that fast round Tsukuba it seems, so don't copy my setup as it's probably crap really. :o

lol, i let a mate borrow my copy and hes subsiquently lost it,

so waiting for a new copy

@ ricky props to you man,

that time must reflect your skill on setting up the car, cant squeeze any more time out of my v.

Think he will have nicked it :thumbsup:

I reckon theres a few more tenths left in it, i'l have another go when the kids aren't watching films on my games TV, haha.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...