losing the faith

just incase my posts arent clear, im not one who believes the starlet is the be all and end all. i bought my car as a toy, and thats what it is, and to be honest, thats all it could be, if i worked shoreside, and actually drove a car everyday, i most definately wouldnt own this car, and would probably own something which is classed in the other end of this discussion(skyline, supra, ps13 etc etc) because the comfort and everything else, will win over the smaller car in other areas.

but for 5k, 30mpg and the smiles. IMHO there isnt very many other cars on the market that would suit what i was after at the time, for the budget.

even if your not out on the road though fella, i will probably be up there around xmas/new year time, and weather permitting your welcome to come and have a shot in my car drive or passenger, i dont mind.

we can even go to this "hill" for a blast, but dont expect to know how many leptons my little bus gets, as the dash only goes up to 110 haha

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hill is a propper good testing ground - when no ones using it, can become a busy road at times!

good proving ground... i recall a certain friend slagging the life out my car... his " 206bhp porsche killing" honda would wipe the floor clean with me.. went on for months.. eventualy decided time to take his honda(didnt look to bad tbh) up to the hill.

wiped the floor clean with his ass... four full car lengths on him. needless to say it was utter silence after the whipping.

just incase my posts arent clear, im not one who believes the starlet is the be all and end all. i bought my car as a toy, and thats what it is, and to be honest, thats all it could be, if i worked shoreside, and actually drove a car everyday, i most definately wouldnt own this car, and would probably own something which is classed in the other end of this discussion(skyline, supra, ps13 etc etc) because the comfort and everything else, will win over the smaller car in other areas.

but for 5k, 30mpg and the smiles. IMHO there isnt very many other cars on the market that would suit what i was after at the time, for the budget.

even if your not out on the road though fella, i will probably be up there around xmas/new year time, and weather permitting your welcome to come and have a shot in my car drive or passenger, i dont mind.

we can even go to this "hill" for a blast, but dont expect to know how many leptons my little bus gets, as the dash only goes up to 110 haha

thats all mine is dude a toy

gotta say id always go for the starlet over a skyline, I've driven a 600hp r33 gtr and dont get me wrong its insane but I've also witnessed the owner paying the service bills, and tbh you could buy a new starlet every time you service a high power skyline, speed, racing, handaling it all means nothing. at the end of the day how deep are your pockets? when i think of the ££££'s spent on my V i cringe when i think how much more id be spending on a skyline/evo/supra etc. starlet wins purley because its an affordable car to tune and run, and will see 400bhp with the right set up and 4wd for thoese who want traction, its a very versitile car but by no means the be all and end all of the modified car world! all depends what you want and tbf no matter what you have there will always be some one faster!!

haha no straight 6 will sound as good as a v8 though, list goes on. you own a nissan so you should know, they aint the cheapest car to run, my mates 200sx has cost a fortune ever since he got it, evry tim he drives my V first words out of his mouth are "love how everything feels right in your car, just feels properly put together" and he has nissans in his blood. again all comes down to what you want, speed power mean nothing if your not enjoying the ride.