losing the faith

the plan for the gt is to go 300bhp + with a quaife lsd and a motec ecu thats the plan anywhere or should i scrap that and buy this skyline ive seen? i just think the starlet would spin like fuck all the time. help meee

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it grip tho?

he just had some new tyres put on, and grips so much better. spins in second then 3rd you away.

a 300bhp starlet would give a 500bhp skyline a good burn up

my mate has had plenty of races with higher perfomanced cars and rinsed them

and then they say

excuse me what litre is that?

"its a 1.3"

to get that much power out of such a small car and weigh nuffing. people get suprised.

urm no it gets to 100 quick and still goes quick...

right this is simple

if you want a car hat people now and then are surprised at the power but you have a uncomftable journey everywhere and 300bhp starlets arnt known for reliability the stick witht he shoe box

but skylines look mean as fuck sound mean as fuck and would rip your fucking head of and are comftable

as i said its an easy if i could afford one

i no this is a starlet forum but saying a starlet is better then a skyline?

chatting shit in my opinion

A 300hp starlet will put a bigger smile on your face and you'll be doing it and slightly less likely to loose your liecense speeds.

As people have said the starlet will be cheaper to run and to tune.

can you afford the fuel costs, insurance, tax, maintenance costs of the skyline?

If yes then get it!

If not stick with the starbo, which is cheaper in every way!! and im sure i dont need to tell you that 250bhp + is fun!!!

Cars are cars, people get bored and move on all the time, its life!

if you can afford to buy run and insure a skyline for me its an easy choice

What he said ^

Big power Starlets are awesome and fun but they have nothing Big power Skylines.

If you can afford one go for it, you wont regret it.

a 300bhp starlet would keep up with a 500bhp skyline yeah thats true....

did i ever tell anyone on here that my dads lawnmower can do a 14second pass?

Don't forget an R34 Skyline weighs over 1400kgs were as a starlet weighs around 900kgs.. upto to a certain speed i imagine the starlet would be on its arse if not just infront...

Perfect video to demonstrate this..

My starlet is 324hp at the wheels its a lot of fun fast and cheap for what it is and what it can beat but if I had the choice and money I would probably get the skyline or something other than fwd because its very hard to put the power down but its definelty a lot of fun beating bigger cars and the look on peoples face is priceless

better with the starlet unless u are doing drags ...wheres the point in having a 500+bhp liner on the roads

alot of power to run around the streets ,and serious amount off fuel and not your normal feul ,higher octane ,,maybe wrong but my mate had a 450bhp R32 twin turbo which had to run high octane ,,

a guy along the road from me kev who ownd a 211bhp starlet ..he had a go with the line and wasnt far behind it going up this hill . this is the ep82 which idrees had a little while ago .

starlet all the way for the streets!