Advent Calendar....

I'm on a low calorie/healthy Diet :p

Why Id, something to do with religion still? (sorry if I sound dumb or ignorant)

Its just I know you aint fat, and I eat so much shit its unbelievable, one tiny lil choclate a day aint gonna hurt :)

Why Id, something to do with religion still? (sorry if I sound dumb or ignorant)

Its just I know you aint fat, and I eat so much shit its unbelievable, one tiny lil choclate a day aint gonna hurt :)

No need to be sorry! :p

Nope, it's nothing to do with religion lol. I'm just trying to drop body fats (I'm fatter than everyone seems to think :D ) so want to be in good shape for next Summer! I'm at the gym a few times a week, but it's all about the Diet in my case. I know theres a lot of well built people who eat junk all day long but it just doesn't work like that for me :(:p I put body fat on easily!

No fizzy drinks, chocolates, crisps, fried foods, takeaways etc from Mon-Friday! Strictly carbs, fibres and proteins! :p

Your hardly fat mate but I know what you mean!

Im working alot of cardio at the gym these days just trying to shed a bit of excess off around the gut. I hate my metabolism though, my body shape changes on a daily basis :)

:) Mine won't change haha!! I can make good progress with muscle after a month at the gym, but getting rid of the fat is so difficult. Cardio is a b*stard too, I did it for a month or so then gave up so I just do weights now. So yeah, no advent calendar for me!!

Ouch, gotta have the odd treat on the weekend (normally due to the other half tbh). Although when we go somewhere such as Nando's I will order rice instead of chips, unlike before. And try to eat less even though I love the food there. As they say; No pain = No gain!