EP91 Audio car for 'Futurshock Audio'

a few pictures of my starlet. owned her for about 2years. the previous owner was my brother Mike Elliott (muddyell) he was on here regular when he had the car so you may know him.

10042010213.jpg

when i first had her

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

then full stainless

and audio from start to finish :D

StarletInstall01.jpg

StarletInstall02.jpg

StarletInstall05.jpg

StarletInstall07.jpg

StarletInstall08.jpg

StarletInstall09.jpgStarletInstall10.jpg

StarletInstall15.jpg

StarletInstall24.jpg

then doors retrimmed and speaker pods were made

DSC00053.jpg

rear lights tinted

DSC00064.jpg

jap show plates

DSC00017.jpg

rota RB's in gun metal fitted

rollingshot.jpg

carbon TRD clock surrounds fitted

C-pillar brace fitted

Full black re-trim with yellow stitch

omp steering wheel and harnesses fitted (not the most Jap make in the world,but worked with yellow and black colour theme)

SDC10537.jpg

SDC10545.jpg

SDC10547.jpg

some random black stickers :) (apologise for the dirty car though,i've just taken the pics)

SDC10544.jpg

SDC10552.jpg

SDC10553.jpg

SDC10551.jpg

will get the rest up another day. :D

hope you like it..

but feel free to leave comments and you opinions

thanks

murryell

nah horn doesnt work :D so i have put another button in the plastics for my horn, and yeh had it done a few months back.

well, as for the plans, i have gsxr 600 ILTB's waiting for her. new engine in the garage too. glanza rear bumper and side skirts,

coilovers, respray etc etc etc

theres just loads really :D

I think its about time we had a photoshoot together dude. We both have build threads on here but we need a few pics of both cars together. You can sod off if you think im doing it anytime soon tho lol this weather is far to cold for me to be cleaning the car haha

i had them made in USC dude. 20quid each. was expensive but i thought it was worth it as i also had the same problem with not being able to find them

i cant remember what the company is called or anything. it was just a guy in the back of a van.

sorry dude

like the boot build, into audio systems myself, What size are your front speakers? got 6.5 my self and they are very loud and crisp, and again got the speakers in the same place as you and tweeter, at least you can use your boot, i can't even put a packet of crisps in mine LOL,

awesome!!!

that install is well funky!!!! never seen anything like that in an EP! i like how u made a feature window for the rear strut! thats class!!!!

i have a question....see that steering wheel boss kit....does it allow your horn to work?

Phil.

all you ever talk about at the mo is horns!!lol have you still not got it working?

nice car mate, love it on them rotas!

Think I may have seen your car at Swansea cruise (was in my Green NA), but not with those wheels? Anyhoo looks quality on the Rotas, loving the strut brace display thing too!

What offset/width are the wheels? I really want the Wanatabes that the Rotas are based on!