Huge thanks to Paul (cheshire glanza)

Just a quick post to say a big thanks to paul for his help yesterday

couldnt have been any better to me. going down the M56 on route to take my engine to chris's to be built when my Mondeo decided to overheat and seize up. was stuck 110 miles away from home with 500 quids worth maybe more of parts in the back. Paul nicely drove out to me, picked the engine up and parts and dropped them off at chris's for me. he also stood in the freezing cold for 2 hours with me till the RAC truck came out and lifted my car on and took us home. He even offered to tow the car to his house and get it scrapped for me and then drive us home 2 and a half hours

luckily my bro brought his RAC card with him so we used that to get us home. but still the offer was there

big thanks mate really couldnt have got everything to chris's without you i owe you big time. heart of gold and always willing to help

cheers dude

nah we didnt ask lol the driver seemed a bit mardy he was nearing the end of his shift and would be pushing it to get us all the way home and back again lol

got a nice big fat pizza each when we got home though

winter car while the starlet was being built lol

annoying thing is i had 2 engines with me that day. one was in bits in the boot and the other was in bits blowing itself to smitherines on the front of the car

2 engines and neither of them were any use lmao

winter car while the starlet was being built lol

annoying thing is i had 2 engines with me that day. one was in bits in the boot and the other was in bits blowing itself to smitherines on the front of the car

2 engines and neither of them were any use lmao

That'll be Fords for ya!!!! mind you helps if you put anti freeze an oil in them!!!

An good of old Paul to help out :)