lost a mate in the early hours of the morning he hit black ice.. had no seat bealt on 17 is a very young age to go at.

to all of us young drivers take more care on the roads and think before you do these things. this cant keep hapening, rest in peace charlie.x

i hate hearing this mate, really feel for you.

everyone needs to take note and slow down to granny speed till all this weather buggers off. no points for going fast, just accidents and loss.

take care guys and gals.

i hate hearing this mate, really feel for you.

everyone needs to take note and slow down to granny speed till all this weather buggers off. no points for going fast, just accidents and loss.

take care guys and gals.

am truely gutted by this loss just cant stop thinking about it. thankyou for the support really does mean somthing. i tottaly agree with you mate !00%

i

Dam thats pretty shit dude :)

You about tomroow night??

yeah it is :/

i will be jono mate if weather is good enough to drive.

Sorry for your loss, rip, Take care on the roads everyone. i hate this weather it claims so many live's. people need to calm down take it easy and take your time if it takes a hour for a 15min drive it takes you a hour but you get there safe.

Take it easy guy's

Sorry for your loss again matey keep your chin up.. :D

Sorry to hear this chap.

Had alot of snow here in Barnstaple for the first time, already seen a accident this morning on a main road due to a unexperienced driver. Just take care everyone, always remember your worse enemy is the other drivers when the roads are snowed/iced over.