• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny enuf i was thinking it would look good polished but then again i would think that because i love polished bits lol...Well keep up the good work mate she is comeing along nicely considering you have only owned it for a few weeks looking forwared to future updates :)

Funny enuf i was thinking it would look good polished but then again i would think that because i love polished bits lol...Well keep up the good work mate she is comeing along nicely considering you have only owned it for a few weeks looking forwared to future updates :)

he's forever polishing his member

and i think you should do a black centre with white lip on the wheels dude :)

Purple with a polished lip would be AWESOME :)

the lips are polished but theyve got a few scuffs in them thats why we were going to paint them, i think blue centres with white lip for now. there gona need alot of sanding as the person who painted them last didnt do a good job at all.lol il get the heaters in the garage and we will get cracking after xmas!

noooo gloss black centre with white lip! :) will look fricking sweeeeet :p

not a starlet, but its the starlets love child :p

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images...00097_large.jpg

that was my 1st thought and what we were guna paint them plus ive always wanted a white car with wheels like that! but when we washed it the other day we both stood back and said it does look good with white wheels so im cluless now so crouch will have to decide! :D

nooo bully him into it, unless hes bigger than you, then drop lots and lots of hints

although he's gunna see this :/ so its not gunna work unless he loves them :)

if i had a white car mine would look like that

hes in the army and is fat and lazy! haha he will probly admit it to.

well he already bought the paint to do them like that so i might not have to drop to many hints!

but i know what you mean, id have the same if mine was white.