• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to say phil, this is awesome! Handling on simulation is beaut, i like how you can feel the cars weight being affected the more you steer, like its going lock to lock and its a pendulum effect, then tankslapper and your going backwards lol. even the cars sound as they should, and they spit flames:D

The only reason why I'll probably still play GT5 more is down to having a logitech g25. It totally transforms the game and going back to playing with a controller sucks :) I'll most probably still get forza 4 though!

yeah i preordered it off amazon. and it was sat on my door step when i got home for lunch today.

WHAT?

Mine was pre-ordered from Amazon too but says it is not being dispatched until 13th?????

WHAT?

Mine was pre-ordered from Amazon too but says it is not being dispatched until 13th?????

haha.

i preordered it ages ago, like the day the release date was announced.

picked 1st class delivery

got an email at 2pm yesterday saying it had been dispatched

today it was on my door step :| :)

Forza.jpg

Edit - She has just ordered it to be sent via 1st class after all, estimated dispatch 13th Oct, estimated delivery 15th You have got to be fucking kidding me. If it is not there on the 14th (My actual birthday) I will be in a right strop with her

Then again Amazon ship from CI as well so you should get it before us :)

Oh and forgot to say I HATE YOU

Do they, maybe that helps.

Either way, i know what im doing tonight ;)

You lucky bastard! I'm praying that mine turns up tomorrow because I have a day off lol

I'm pretty doubtful though :p

2 days early is a right result!

haha haave you had a dispatched email?

2 days is awesome. i told the gf, she was less than happy as she knows shell get nothing more than grunts out of me tonight

Yes! Just checked and it was dispatched earlier this morning!

Looks promising, maybe my day off won't be so boring after all :)

I've ordered from this company before and they were great, ordered at 5pm and got it at 8am next morning so I'm hopeful ;)

Get a converter to run it on the xbox dude!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XCM-Xbox-360-PS3...=item519b26935e - Granted it is not cheap

I've read up on these already dude but apparently there pretty shite. The forcefeedback system goes all iffy and the general experience is downgraded :) If someone created one which worked properly i'd buy it straight away as the Logitech system is amazing on GT5!