• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because GT5 is wank :p

And you had nothing better to say than criticise that he wasnt sitting down even though he didnt even start to drive the car mind :)

I could just say teh same about Forza 4, we could argue all day :p

Lets put it this way, i have a xbox and a ps3. I have forza 3 and love it to bits, its just awsome, grahics i admit are nowhere near gt5!

I rented GT5 as i thought it may be a bit iffy! Thought it had been hyped up so much so thought i would rent it to see!

Now, where do i start, GT5 graphics are AMAZING!!!!! compared to Forza they easily are far superior! However thats understandable, GT5 was realeased AGES after forza so it should be better! Now for the bad points, and there are LOADS!!!!!!!!! GT5 just isn't there with the driving physics, i mean like what the fuck!!!!! One of the snow races i did i didn't even use the flippin brakes and just used the barriers to steer me around the corners and i still managed to win the race by miles and with hardly any damage!!!!!

Next what the fuck is up with the menu's? They are all over the place, flippin nightmare to navigate around the place!

What is the deal with the premium/standard car setup, like they couldn't be arsed to do half the cars. Glanza for example! Can't change the fucking wheels as its not a premium car, can't have a carbon bonnet also! why not, they sell carbon bonnets for glanza's so why can't i have one in the game! Also why the fuck does the glanza sound like a bag of shit when it starts up???? Me and my mate almost died laughing, he actually filmed it on his phone and plays it back everytime i see him. Sounds like its almost not going to start!!!!!!

Why the fuck was it delayed for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long, was hyped up so much and in my eyes is not worth it.

Forza 4 will have a release date and guess what, it will be released on that Date!

Thats just my views, having played both! I wanted to love GT5, really i do, i never use my ps3 and having GT5 would justify me owning one, however i can't bring myself to buy it :)

Jason :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...