last min xmas shopping!

i dont know if any of you guys are as bad as me but i aint done 1 bit of xmas shopping yet. need to go into town now but my head aint feeling like it after my works do last night. and i hate crowded places :p doesnt matter your age or gender, you bash into me im going to lash out. but i have to do it so if you see some guy on the news later for beating up a 5year old later i honestly didnt mean it but it ran into my leg :) rant over im going in!

Done mine 2month ago for that reason. Fucking hate it when people stop infront of you and stand talking in door ways/entrances. Fuckin move dick head! Plus there never anything left this close

fucking crazy out there, Stupidily overcrowded and jammed up roads!! Had to resort to taking shortcuts and going over icy roads, the ice is so solid the car can't crack through it instead it bounces ontop :s

Got all mine done in a matter of hours, Wasnt suppose to be getting anyone anything, but im a nice guy so you know :p

Glad its all done now.

just got back in tact and not arrested.lol spent far to much as usual and am now skint so i hope every1 ive got stuff for is happy as i am not. :) bar-hum-bug!

BOOM!!! xmas is back on and more importantly ive got enough cash to get the rest of the bits i needed to get the td04 on and mapped! all because 2 customers were that happy with my work they both left me a nice bit of extra cash as a thankyou! fucking winner!!!! :):p