Need help on what car to buy next ??

As above im 19 years old and i cant get insured on my Gt so its going to be my project car. Im in need of a nice little run around im thinking dont laugh.. :p Vauxhal corsa 1.2 sxi something cheap on fuel and insurance what are your opinions on this lol heres a few pics of what you can do to them

Srirep2.jpg

P1050794.jpg

20101115_007.jpg

1.jpg

pvs2.jpg

P1050829.jpg

Get the idea lol bareing in mind if i could get insured on the Gt i would not be thinking about buying a corsa lol what do you guys and girls think :p ? :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude if your thinking or gettin a corsa, get the 1.2 SXI+, youll have the half leather and Aircon and + if your thinking about putting ZLET in the 1.2 ECU is alot easy to map and plug then the other 1.0,1.4 and 1.8 corsas, heres a few pics of my old corsa, i wanted to ZLET that but it had been in a bump on the front end, it wasnt a write off but i could just tell :p:) Shame really:

Corsa14SRI2.jpg

Corsa14SRI4.jpg

15112009501.jpg

15112009504.jpg

^^ Yep full leathers and heated front seats hahahaha

meh you probably already know but you wont save anything having a corsa endless ammount of problems they have from gear linkages to heads all dependant on how they`ve been looked after........the N/A is old school engineering start on the button and will cost you peanuts to run perfect if you`ve got a project on the side

get a n/a and turn it into a glanza rep.

i did think about that a few mounth back to be honest but all the idiots by where i live will be trying to race me etc and they will thinks its a real glanza lol cant have the shame of getting beat by a saxo :| lol

there for if its a corsa they will no its slow and shitty lol :)

ive had many mates who have corsa's and am yet to have a friend that liked it after a couple months of driving it lol endless problems and nightmare to do work on

imo id get a n/a and instead of a project car u can do work to your n/a and if your going to go after big power u can slowly build a beast engine for your n/a when u can get insurance could go 1 step better and get a 4 paw then when the idoits try race u u aint got boast but ull fucking destroy them in the corners

i did think about that a few mounth back to be honest but all the idiots by where i live will be trying to race me etc and they will thinks its a real glanza lol cant have the shame of getting beat by a saxo :| lol

there for if its a corsa they will no its slow and shitty lol :)

then dont rise to it and drive on as normal, anyone that trys to race me just ends up wasting there fuel as i carnt be arsed wasting mine on a stupid CORSA!! :p

ive had many mates who have corsa's and am yet to have a friend that liked it after a couple months of driving it lol endless problems and nightmare to do work on

imo id get a n/a and instead of a project car u can do work to your n/a and if your going to go after big power u can slowly build a beast engine for your n/a when u can get insurance could go 1 step better and get a 4 paw then when the idoits try race u u aint got boast but ull fucking destroy them in the corners

dont no what to do guys lol :/

then dont rise to it and drive on as normal, anyone that trys to race me just ends up wasting there fuel as i carnt be arsed wasting mine on a stupid CORSA!! :)

plus them corsas will be about 2k?? and when you sellit in a year or so when can insure the starlet you defo wont get 2k for it, where as if you buy a 500quid n/a and look after it youl still b able to sell if for 500 in a year or so as they aint gona go down much more.

plus them corsas will be about 2k?? and when you sellit in a year or so when can insure the starlet you defo wont get 2k for it, where as if you buy a 500quid n/a and look after it youl still b able to sell if for 500 in a year or so as they aint gona go down much more.

use starlet men are no good lol o.j im kinda thinking about a N/A now grr bastardssss just the fact like u said daz i can pick one up for £500 what are they like spec wise are they fair nippy these little 1.3 non turbos ??

use starlet men are no good lol o.j im kinda thinking about a N/A now grr bastardssss just the fact like u said daz i can pick one up for £500 what are they like spec wise are they fair nippy these little 1.3 non turbos ??

be quicker than a 1.2 corsa!

imo n/a would take most 1.2 corsas and id say 9/10 corsas havent touched the engine bar an induction kit were as the rolla manis and such are pretty easy to get for an n/a but id still look at a 4 paw lol :) i want 1 just cant realy justify it atm

Your talking as though n/a's are crummy little shits boxes with a hamster to power them, yeah they're not fast cars but there faster than all the european shit that is also of a similar spec, there isn't a better first car in my opinion, would be a great run around. But what do we know ay