Need help on what car to buy next ??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant get the N/AS past 100bhp can u tho without spending a fortune on them ?

yea but the point of this car would be to drive around in it and earn ncb while you spend your cash on the gt not spend massive amounts on your run around car, i drive an r reg 1.7td astra during the week and most of the weekend. . . . and dont giv a rats arse!lol

NAs are awesome little cars and very cheap to run

I've seen off a EP Civic 1.6 Vtec in mine and plenty of similar size engined fiestas, corsas etc ;)

guy in the civic musta had the handbrake on ;) or just been clueless on what he was doing lol

random question but...arent corsa's high to insure due to the ammount of twats that have wrote the things off?

the 1.2 corsa c aint too bad, done my lessons and passed my test in one but if i was you wouldnt speed much money on it.

im sorry but all them pics you posted are just chavvy eurod corsas and to be honest whod want to be seen in one of them lol

if you want a corsa just buy a corsa c and leave it standard. the fact you said the GT would be a project car why would you want to spend money on your "run around" when a run around is normally something you buy just to get you from a 2 b until your project is finished

Just get a Corsa, leave it standard, don't spend a penny on it unless you have to, save the money and pour it into the Starlet for now.

By the time you've bought a Corsa, spent a grand or two on mods and then had it for a year or so the mods you put on will be absolutely worthless. Oh, and not to mention you'll be left with a modded Corsa.

who cares if u cant get an n/a past 100bhp!

i thought the whole point was that u were looking for a cheap runner thats cheap to insure??

am i missing something or does an n/a not pistol whip a corsa in those regards? sure a corsa might get more mpg as its more modern, but surely they arent as cheap to insure. u say people wont race a corsa as they'll know its slow, errrr, same goes for an n/a ep91 to be fair!

tbh, n/a ep91 fits your requirements perfectly. its then just a question of taste.

Phil.

People under-estimate my n/a.. Even bin asked if its turbo'ed :S

Great first car imo, everyone i know loves my car and always wanted shotgun as i only got 1 seat spare ;)

Insurance is cheap, filling it up is cheap and so is servicing it ;)

Wouldn't waste my money on a corsa, my mate brought one and it died within a week of him having it ;)

The money your using to buy a corsa can be used to insure the gt. Look harder there are people on the forum @ 18 years of age insuring a gt.

FYI I've done a petrol ford cogar (spelling) before and gave a 59 plate civic type r a good run for it's money also.

does depend alot on your area how much the insurance would cost, plus also got running costs etc.

Ive heard of a member on here paying £5000 to insure a glanza S which was so high because of his area

does depend alot on your area how much the insurance would cost, plus also got running costs etc.

Ive heard of a member on here paying £5000 to insure a glanza S which was so high because of his area

exactly they want 7.5 k to insure a gt as i dont have a garage or drive way to store the car would just be on the lane and there is a very high risk of it gettng damaged mum and dad have had 2 cars written of becuase i live on the bend and had cars scratched drunks falling on them etc etc lol

Guest cheshireglanza

do what i told you last night with the money you spend on buying corsa then to insure it just get gt vic tested get mot and tax on her it will put smile on your face when boost kicks in lol,plus it sounded rather nice last night with chatter :ph34r: