Need help on what car to buy next ??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did think about that a few mounth back to be honest but all the idiots by where i live will be trying to race me etc and they will thinks its a real glanza lol cant have the shame of getting beat by a saxo :| lol

there for if its a corsa they will no its slow and shitty lol :ph34r:

id personally get a n/a and make it a glanza rep instead of ownin a corsa. i had a corsa b for my first car. EPIC FAIL!! most useless piece of junk ive driven. and it was 1.4 valver sport model. just dont rise too the bait of people trying too race you. leave them get caught speedin through town or something. NICE AND LOW, KEEP IT SLOW. one of my fav sayings.

and to put it simple. youll b slagged forever here if u get a corsa and not a n/a

:lol:

Im in no way biased towards the starlets on these sort of cars, but having driven and *cough* raced these little corsa c`s, know there slow, and dont handle that well at all to be fair! and the reputation isnt really helping the cause. brakes etc feel a bit weird as well, as on all the vauxhalls i have driven. however they dont look Too bad standard. but they aint cheap to insure! micra ftw if its cheapness you want

the flying salmon aint your normal n/a though :lol:

DAZ! Shhhhhhhhhhhh :ph34r:

you cant get the N/AS past 100bhp can u tho without spending a fortune on them ?

id say with the cheap mods out way only other to get over 100, would be Tb's or map? idk

My cousin just got an Irmsher 1.2 corsa sxi, simple cars just like the starlet, its just newer lol

personally, i would rather have the 1.3cdti, more fun when the turbo kicks in :ph34r:

I would take a Corsa C over an n/a if it was my everyday and if i just wanted to get from a to b