• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool.. think bronze centre would look nice... but thats later lol..

just get pics up asap lol

Yeah thats another option matey :thumbsup: yeah will be much later, got a lot of other things i wanna do first! :D

Dont worry pics will be up soon as matey :p

Looks great!

Thanks dude! much appreciated!

Dan.

Im liking the idea of a coloured centre on the rotas dude, theyll look mint :thumbsup:

Yeah its an idea my girlfriend put across to me and i quite like the idea of it soooo we'll see how it goes :D Either way it should look awsome on some Rota cups :p

Also i think im gonna do the same as you this year with renewing all the drop links, bushes ect... think ya could PM me a list of parts you plan on renewing pl0x? :D

Dan.

Yeah ill do that now dude B)

Thanks dude you the man B)

Also while your doing that, why dont ya get ya name down on the manc convoy list to japfest hehe :thumbsup:

Looks sweet mate, love silver V's an nice mods, glad you changed the colour of the bay now!!!!:p

Cheers John, Yeah i didnt want to go over the top, just keep it looking nice with a sorta OEM look to it :D

Haha yeah SHHHHhh :D its not easy to see from the pics but the rocker has an attempted rising sun painted on it, it kinda went ok but was late at night and rushed it so the stencil wasnt the best :D but yeah its much better now its less colourful :D Just shineybits and white

Dan.

PM'd mate and engine bay pics NOW Bitch!!!!

Thanks for PM fella you have reply, Yeah the car is in garage zac attack but when she comes back im gonna get the little hand held steam cleaner out and go to town to de grease to full lot and remove all the oil that has seaped everywhere from crank seal, rocker cover gasket and the cv boot lol! But yeah i will upload lotsa pics next week probs so watch this space :p

Hehe im really getting into all this build thread stuff, really makes ya wanna looka fter your car even more and also love and appreciate your car more because of all the nice comments :thumbsup:

Dan

Well guys just a little update!

Got up today wanting to acheive a few things :lol:

Sooo headed outside and started giving my Rota Cups a good clean ready for new tyres and fitting :p

Cleaning:

wheelcleaning2.jpg

cleaned.jpg

The result:

wheelcleaning.jpg

Then the bear turned up and he wanted his car lowering some more lol....

Lowering:

Bearwork.jpg

bearwork2.jpg

bearwork3.jpg

2G.jpg

bearG2.jpg

BearG.jpg

Then a sneak peak with the Cups on!

Please bare in mind that this is at standard ride height also so not lowered yet for the hella flush look, also they are wrapped in toyo proxies t1R's but i need to quickly chew through these tyres so i can purchase some more with more stretch and a lower profile for when i lower it,

sneakpeak.jpg

Not the best pics as i use my phone but from what you can see i ask you for your honest opinions good or bad!

Also i am wondering what peoples opinions are on the centre of the Rotas, should the colour change?

Dan.

Yeah im in two minds really, they will be staying like that for a few months at least while i save some pennies up for some meisters :lol: then i am either gonna spray the centre spokes glass black or leave em like that, not sure tyet though :p They just look sooooo shiny lol!

Dan.

They look mint dude, i think id keep them like that but gloss black would look mint haha

Its crying for lowering lol, will look epic once you get the meisters mate, make sure you get a panhard rod aswell before lowering if you dont want to eat through a sidewall like me haha, or rool the arches like said :D

Youll have to see what its like on the back when lowerd as you might need to throw some spacers in there, either way will look the sex dude.

Come such a long way mate, good work!!!

They look mint dude, i think id keep them like that but gloss black would look mint haha

Its crying for lowering lol, will look epic once you get the meisters mate, make sure you get a panhard rod aswell before lowering if you dont want to eat through a sidewall like me haha, or rool the arches like said :D

Youll have to see what its like on the back when lowerd as you might need to throw some spacers in there, either way will look the sex dude.

Come such a long way mate, good work!!!

thanks for the kind words zac! Glad you and so many others like the wheels!! :D

Yeah i will try get hold of one, what does one do again? how would it stop the rubbin when lowered?

Like said though i cannot wait to get her lowered on some meisters! if some of my parts sell it will be sooner rathre then later i hope :D

I just know im gonna have major problems when it comes to lwering :D but i want a nice stance so i guess im gonna have to pay some serious cash to get it looking nice, also gonna need some lower profile tyres with more stretch to gimme the arch clearance i need! :/

I don't think I've ever Seen rims so deep look mint in the flesh tho Dan :D

Thanks AJ :D Comment is much appreciated and also was lovely to meet you and your mrs yesterday, you have also inspired me to paint my under bonnet :D

Also does anyone know how much it is to get arches rolled?