• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ya mean with just your own signature? Personally i thinki it would be a very cool idea but then ya gotta think about when ya come to sell it, may put the seller off because of your name on the car. What about some japense writing? maybe starlet in japanese?

Dan.

It is a piece of cool art tho lol got to sign it, it may even put more interest into the roof if I do sell it on if u no Wot I mean

Yeah i get ya matey :D Then in that case i say go ahead with it :D

Wheels look smart mate

Thanks Lew much appreciated! :D

Let us no about those steelies aswell plz bud

Of course mate, i wil be in the garage again cleaning markoos's wheels up so will get photos of em for ya pal :D

Also japfest tickets are up for sale, think me and bear are heading down there with em all so grab yaself a ticket :D

Dan

• 1 month later...

Right guys an update finally! :D

The other day these babies arrived fresh from Enzo! Fair to say i was very pleased when these turned up! :D

So fitted those and i must say! Diamm what an awsome set of coilovers these are! Soo hapy with them and soo soo glad i splashed out the money for em!

So then came the fun bit! today bear the suspension guru cam round and helped me get some stance on the Glanza :D

However we went a bit overzealous with lowering considering i dont have a panhard rod yet lol!

Any this is what it looked like after we absolutely slammed the coilovers to there lowest setting almost! :D

Needlesss to say it rubben like a bitch all over but this is what it should look like within the next month after i get my arches rolled, and some more T1R's With more stretch! :)

Decked.jpg

Decked5.jpg

Decked2.jpg

Decked3.jpg

Decked4.jpg

Hope ya all enjoy! :p

Dan.

Thanks guys! :(

The stance will stay like that permanent when i get some more stretch on the tyres, arches rolled.. possibly flared at front!

Cheers sparky i knew ya would love it :) Erm yeah the back cannot come down any further and infact needs to go back up as i dont have a rear panhard rod yet so it just rubs like a reeeeet mofo!! :)

Dan.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol just disconnect the battery before attempting it. Nice wheel but been told they don't wear very well which is the only thing stopping me getting one :p

Loving the wheels to dude