Hello everyone! :)

I've never had a build thread before and recently I've been thinking I should throw one up here

Okay so.... Lets start with a picture or two from when I first got her with her Advans on :lol:

GoodGlanza16.jpg

GoodGlanza15.jpg

Okay so here's a third pic.

GoodGlanza1.jpg

I got her straight from Japan so i'm the first UK owner. Came with a few mods like the Fujitsubo catback Exhaust, HKS SSQV Dumpvalve, Blitz Induction Kit and Advan RG's etc.

So power wise it was pretty much standard which is what I was looking for because I wanted to be able to experience the car at all stages of power. And I also want to build as much of the car as I can by myself.

I've had the car since July this year and have carried out a few mods so far. I dont have pictures of them all yet so I will upload some when I have got some!

One of the first things I did was lower it a lil bit on Cusco Zero 2 coilovers, and give it a good undersealing :p

When it was up on the ramp I noticed that the nearside outer CV boot had split and spewed CV boot grease all over my wheel so I rang Toyota and the quoted me £85 just for the cv boot kit..... Needless to say I hung up, rang Fensport and had one delivered the next day for £13 or something lol

I gave the wheels a good clean with some wonderwheels as well!

Before: Grafted in brake dust and dirt that would not scrub off!

Phonepics1100.jpg

After: Literally 2-3 minutes later

Phonepics1101.jpg

Here's a few pics from her first spot of lowering at Innovation Cruise in Hull :p

InnovationCruise1.jpg

Me and BirdmanDan

InnovationCruise3.jpg

Irish Carl, Me and BirdmanDan

InnovationCruise4.jpg

Cig packet wont fit underneath with 2 head in the back lol

Phonepics1106.jpg

I purchased this manifold and de-cat of ebay. I know the manifold isnt the best in the world, but for some reason the de-cat was cheaper to buy it with the manifold included :S But no one can resist the purpleness! :p

Phonepics1107.jpg

Thats all I've got for now picture wise... I'm off to go bat some balls :ph34r: More updates soon!

Drivingrange.jpg

I've had the car since July this year and have carried out a few mods so far. I dont have pictures of them all yet so I will upload some when I have got some!

back from the future are you mate? haha

cars looking sweet, cant wait to get my full JAM kit on now :lol: