UKSC Monster Motosport Rolling road day 2011

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone has a good day, gutted I couldnt make it ;) shit happens

I want to see lots of pics and the print outs, maybe it will make me keep the faith B)

im not there either B) the 85 could go i gues but i planed to be 320+ hp when i first put my name down B) how things change eh?! have fun guys ;)

I was expecting to be rolling down in my Glanza, but now I'm in the shed building a forged engine. Suppose something good came from blowing it up!

J

Yeah it was a great day, just like to say a big thanks to all that organised the meet and Monstor for haveing us and all members for being spot on and makeing it a great day, thanks everyone. ;) B)

See you soon guys.

big thanks guys done a stand up job once again. som awsome sounding cars. now i have somthing to work with regarding the N/A lads lets get stuck in. can we post som print outs up and specs if poss so i can droowl over som diff set up read outs plz. lov it. for all that went on the rollers. thr wer to many for me to get round.

chris

KidV got millions of pics they should be up tomorrow i would have thought

thanks for all attending was a brill little meet. thanks to Mike and the MM team for having us too ;)

My 1st rolling road and I went to and thank the organisers, uksc and monster for a fab day, good to see some off the n/a crew too.

I was well impressed with my motor, put a smile to my face, ;)

Big thanks to Chris making this possible, with his time and effort on the car B)

More work to do on it so let's get a move on to crack the 100 mark boys.

Will love to see all the pics of the cars as my cam man didn't go with me today.

no worries fella. urs just wanted to keep going!!!, but thr is a issue with the TPS on the turbo TB?. getting my head around that now cant help but think its hurting the top end, as lees car showed.

i hope all u guys down for JAE a nice group of cars here and smart set of lads and gals

chris

I was just like to say thanks to everyone who helped me with my motor today especially David and Liam. My car put out 140.1bhp at 0.5bar on standard CT9. It turned out to be the PCV valve that was causing the smoke after we turned the boost up to .65, then we fitted a new one and she ran perfectly on the way home with no smoke, boosting like the slag she is. So thanks once again to the MM guys and the UKSC lads. Going to go back to MM soon hopefully to get a re run ;) .

I was just like to say thanks to everyone who helped me with my motor today especially David and Liam. My car put out 140.1bhp at 0.5bar on standard CT9. It turned out to be the PCV valve that was causing the smoke after we turned the boost up to .65, then we fitted a new one and she ran perfectly on the way home with no smoke, boosting like the slag she is. So thanks once again to the MM guys and the UKSC lads. Going to go back to MM soon hopefully to get a re run :thumbsup: .

Glad the pcv sorted it your you Shane :) and its nothing serious.

John