UKSC Monster Motosport Rolling road day 2011

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my car won't be running in this, it will either be wrote off or in for repairs.

Fully gutted, will still try and attend though.

Gutted for ya Dave, would be good if you got a quick turn around and appeared in the white one :thumbsup:

John

steve can you pm me how much i need to pay in total for this and fest2 i completly forgot about both tbh! also as the V is now officialy gone can you confirm if im ok having a 4wd on the rollers instead :thumbsup: if all goes according to plan.

The Glanza has passed MOT and should be Tax'd tomorrow, so I'll be there whether the car looks awesome or shitty (as the bonnet isn't painted yet, rear bumper not meshed, no spoiler etc). :)

The Glanza has passed MOT and should be Tax'd tomorrow, so I'll be there whether the car looks awesome or shitty (as the bonnet isn't painted yet, rear bumper not meshed, no spoiler etc). :D

Sweet :)

what are peoples thoughts to starting this at 10am? doesnt matter if not but been speaking to mike and it would suit him better to start earlier

anyone want to go on rollers? we could really do with a few more people please :)

Well mike pmd me suggesting it but thinking about it it will benefit me and John cause it's rob bowers wedding that day and were going to the after do so the earlier we can get off the more time we have to sort our self out lol