Rising sun 2011 6th-8th may 2011

Hi guys

Got details for a UKSC club stand finially for Rising sun 2011

Its held at Lincolnshire showground, directions and info for the ground are here

http://www.lincolnshireshowground.co.uk/re...the_showground/

1) Steve GT (sat & sun)-PAID

2) Socks (Sat & Sun) Paid

3) Ro55ifumi (Sat & Sun)-PAID

4) Lew777 (Saturday)-PAID

5) Danny GT (Sat & Sun)- PAID

6) rinseep82 (Weekend)PAID

7) the_sly_EP (weekend)PAID

8) Quadcorecraig (Weekend)PAID

9)Whiteglanzv (Weekend)PAID

10) Midnight-glanza/Farley (Weekend)-PAID

11) DannyGlanzaV (Saturday)-PAID

12) Buttunz (Weekend) PAID

MEET POINT

Scampton Way Scampton, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire LN1 2TB 8AM

Literally 30 seconds from the show. we'll meet there its on an RAF housing base but plenty of room to meet up :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be good if we could get a few people to go down the day before and help setup the stand so its ready me craig and ed got a massive gasibo last year and we still got it we will be more than happy to use that for the stand what ya think??

would be good if we could get a few people to go down the day before and help setup the stand so its ready me craig and ed got a massive gasibo last year and we still got it we will be more than happy to use that for the stand what ya think??

hell yeh dude!

Sorry I can't do two in may need to save me fuel for the track :)

shame to hear but thats fair enough mate

Dont people normally camp the night?

Yeah camping facilities are available on the stand mate

Ill be up for the Saturday only :)

Yeh i was thinking saturday too but we can do a full weekend as well then people can come the sat or sun if they only fancy a one day event :)

camping will be good practice for JAE :)

we went down day before and got the tents setup and the stand and there wa loads off people there the day before gst need a mod to give us a hand so we kno where we are in the grounds

Sounds good to me dude just spoke to the admin on the rising sun forum she said we need atleast 10 people for the stand. we can have a one day event or a weekend stand so i think its a good idea to get a weekend stand going then people are free to come down for one day or 2 :)

Money needs to be in by the end of march so il start taking payments at the end of january i think.

Lets get this list going :)

1) Steve GT

2) Socks (Sat & Sun)

3) LukeSR (Sat)

4) Ro55ifumi (Sat & Sun)

5) Lew777 (what day mate?)

6) Danny GT (Sat & Sun)

1) Steve GT

2) Socks (Sat & Sun)

3) LukeSR (Sat)

4) Ro55ifumi (Sat & Sun)Paid

6) Danny GT (Sat & Sun)

7) drongo and drongo's dad (dunno witch day yet lol)

8) rinseep82 (weekend)

i think that we should get a few lads down the day befor me craig edd n matt will be up for it and we can get the gazibo set up and get the stand ready for the weekend we just need a mod to come with us so we kno where abouts on the ground we are if that sound like a good idea let me kno

1) Steve GT

2) Socks (Sat & Sun)

3) LukeSR (Sat)

4) Ro55ifumi (Sat & Sun)Paid

6) Danny GT (Sat & Sun)

7) drongo and drongo's dad (dunno witch day yet lol)

8) rinseep82

9) the_sly_EP (weekend)

i think that we should get a few lads down the day befor me craig edd n matt will be up for it and we can get the gazibo set up and get the stand ready for the weekend we just need a mod to come with us so we kno where abouts on the ground we are if that sound like a good idea let me kno

Paid ^_^

Cheers john :p

Fuck it am staying the whole weekend and off round lincoln on the night time its a ace night out

Kurt

that sounds like a good idea mate lincoln is a good night :D

we avin a stand? lol

we are indeed need more than 10 cars first :p

yes mate sounds like a plan to me. i only live 5 mins down the road il probs nip over the day before :)