Hi All - New Glanza Owner

Hi All

Registered a few weeks back so thought I would introduce myself. My name is Rob and I recently bought the Mrs a 98 Super Red 2 Glanza V (Her first car!). I have just had a few bits of paintwork touched up and the car is due for a full detail in the next few weeks so i'll have pics up shortly.

As well as the Glanza, we also have a 97 Impreza WRX and a 98 Punto GT so turbo's all round!

Look foward to speaking to you.

Cheers,

Rob

Cheers Guys

I'm from Belfast - need to fill in my profile! I'll get some pics up asap. The Glanza is standard, the Impreza around ~280bhp (no bullsh*t hp figures) and the Punto GT is around 180-200bhp. I've always got endless projects going on. The Punto is in the process of a refresh - all new gaskets, head skim etc. The Impreza should have a new engine for April - going for a reliable 350bhp and the Glanza - well I'm keeping it standard but going for the OEM+ look. Going to polish engine bits, tasteful mods etc.

I'll get some proper threads together when I get started into it all again - its still freezing here!