well one of my pissing wheel nuts has fallen off.

so i guess i need a new set now. cocks

any suggestions on anything jdm or cool?

ive got Te37s, so any suggestions

i was thinking those anodized black, really long ones..... but will any fit? or do i need certain ones/certain thread.

links would be nice

thanks

Theres loads to choose from the obvious choice would be some Rays extended ones too match the wheels :)

Black or blue would look cool, cant link you up just on my way out but I think the extended ones are around £120, not cheap

Here you go bud :)

12X1.5 is the size you need, these are black and extended, the extended ones are £140 and normal about £100 I had the normal ones just gotta be careful changing then as you dont want to scratch them too much, just put grease in removal tool.

Clicky

Oh and they come with a special removal tool so effectivley they are all locking nuts and cant be removed without it so no chance of your wheels and nuts going walkies :p

Here you go bud :p

12X1.5 is the size you need, these are black and extended, the extended ones are £140 and normal about £100 I had the normal ones just gotta be careful changing then as you dont want to scratch them too much, just put grease in removal tool.

Clicky

Oh and they come with a special removal tool so effectivley they are all locking nuts and cant be removed without it so no chance of your wheels and nuts going walkies :lol:

will that size also fit my n/a matey.?

Cheerz

if i just wanted to go cheap for now, what does anyone think of these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-Wheel-Nuts-19MM-B...=item483df0f75b

maybe i should measure the whole just to check they will fit through the holes

ive gone for these for now :( rays are just stretching the bank balance atm with the other toys ive got coming

• 3 weeks later...