Another year another car... its just how i roll!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New mission now to make my car look like those pics you posted up!!!!

Already have tinted front/rear indicators so the smoked sidelights will look good. Going to get some sexy rimmage at some point me thinks. Not in a huge rush, at the end of the day i have wheels on the car and new tyres, wheels don't have a single mark on them so all good. Plus i need to get back on the buggy so not a urgent one.

Those rims you have look flippin sexy as!!!!!!!!!! :) We need some actual pics of the car when you get the coilovers and those wheels on!!!!!!

Jason :)

New mission now to make my car look like those pics you posted up!!!!

Already have tinted front/rear indicators so the smoked sidelights will look good. Going to get some sexy rimmage at some point me thinks. Not in a huge rush, at the end of the day i have wheels on the car and new tyres, wheels don't have a single mark on them so all good. Plus i need to get back on the buggy so not a urgent one.

Those rims you have look flippin sexy as!!!!!!!!!! :) We need some actual pics of the car when you get the coilovers and those wheels on!!!!!!

If you ever got yours looking like that i will sit and wait till you got bored and put the 5 up for sale then jump on you!! i need a blue 5 like that in my life haha

these are normally not my thing, but im liking how this one is coming together!!!! ducktail looks ubes!

Phil.

They have an unfortunate reputation which is a shame as they are unbelievable little cars!

I'm trying desperately to man it up and make it look mean a fuck!

Ordered a courier for the wheels so should have them next week, then.... possible, some pics might appear of the whole car... maybe :)

I get the hairdresser thing from a few people but when i give it the beans their faces change, mine is raspy as fuck when you put your foot down. Im actually addicted to the sound :)

Loving the duck tail, i have been eyeing them up also...........

Ah looking good mate, i see them wheels on PHs was going to email him but couldnt be arsed in the end lol

Should look awesome on your 5!

Cant wait to get them, missed the dam courier this morning otherwise they would probably already be on lol

lazy eye kit looks awesome, my bro has 1 fitted to his s13

cheers man, piece of piss to fit aswell. *makes the car less hairdressery* :)

Thats all bonded on now aswell, i just forgot to take a pic lol

its coming together slowly and gets better looking after every mod :p

Im no the look out for a 5 aswell now, nice fun cheap cars. your car is my inspiration.

Can we have some better pictures :)

yeah i agree, bumped it up to fake tan salon worker i suppose

Hey have you even seen Britain's best hairdresser on BBC3... can make a mint! and they get to sniff celebs hair all day :p

i'l quite happily be a manly one of them :)

soon as i have my wheels on i might consider a sneaky pic... it does honesty look like a piece of shit at the moment with all the different colour parts on it though lol.

they are wicked cars and insurance is good considering these arnt all that slow. pretty reasonable as it goes... keeps me entertained and i have a 350bhp scoob still

Hey have you even seen Britain's best hairdresser on BBC3... can make a mint! and they get to sniff celebs hair all day :p

i'l quite happily be a manly one of them :)

haha unfortunately my mum is a hairdresser, so yes i have seen parts of that show lol