Another year another car... its just how i roll!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more pics soon, needs a wash lol

the more i drive it the better this thing feels, such a little go kart and grips a likes mofo! but on the other hand so easy to flick out if wanted, then even easier to hold the slide.

still got the scoob till may so going to do this up slowly then brake it out for summer and enjoy the wee beasty!

more pics soon, needs a wash lol

the more i drive it the better this thing feels, such a little go kart and grips a likes mofo! but on the other hand so easy to flick out if wanted, then even easier to hold the slide.

still got the scoob till may so going to do this up slowly then brake it out for summer and enjoy the wee beasty!

Good choice of car then for people who are new to RWD?

I've always thought these were overlooked because of the whole "hairdresser image" thing but mk1's look quite beasty when they're lowered with some wide wheels.

Good choice of car then for people who are new to RWD?

definitely mate! i am far from pro but can hold this in a slide quite easily, very predictable as far as rwd goes. can absolutely kill in into a corner and it will grip then you will slowly feel the rear wheels Begin to loose grip. you then have a choice lol:

Put your foot down and bring the back out

or

come off the loud pedal and it just brings itself back in.

Sparky, 13b is probably wellll in the future... most likely run the engine till it poops itself (which in these will be bloody ages) then think about what to replace it with haha. thats if i have this for more then a year B)

for the time being i like cheap, its good lol. but yeah newly sprayed roof and some other bits will be the next step

yeah Deans running xxr 002's i think... there the wheels that are on my list to get :D

awesome wheels and defo in ET0!, need some arch work first lol

Also just bought a ducktail spoiler, some mirrors and some stock replacement seats till i find a rice recaro or bride. Pics to follow :)

pics soon, when the weather is good enough for me to clean her lol.

mirrors are nice and suit the car but cant see shit out them, there really cheap plastic things. so some stock replacements have been sourced till i decided what to do about them.