Another year another car... its just how i roll!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few little updates, nothing major yet as i'm still fixing my suabru thats fooked :) so thats got all my money at the moment...

But! got some neat little bits to stick on/in/around, also some seats:

Stickerz! some neat illest/fatlace/hella all curtecy of Luke, thanks mate!

5c482747.jpg

Rat rabbit! the coolect car mascot ever!

ratrabbit.jpg

and some replacment mk1 seats as my bucket seat was shite!

e449a4e0.jpg

mwooar to come soon

:)... I'm purposely refraining now everybody want them! lol

oh also forgot i picked up a pikachu drift charm :)... becouse i'm just that cool haha

and yes i know i cant put the hella sticker on when i'm this high but with my plans... the hella sticker will be right at home :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RACELAND-COILOVER-SU...#ht_1462wt_1139

Put in a best offer, i tried £170 and it got excepted straight away so i reckon you could push and get then for around £160/65 easy :wub:

there's also a massive thread on mx5nutz about them and general reviews came out that there solid coilovers that go silly low and are a bargaaaain!

cant wait to get these bad boys on!

Looking good dude. I looked at a set of TSI's but decided against them in the end. I have a spare set of standard indicators here so i have put them in the oven and split them. Going to spray the inside black and de-tango them. ;)

Are you actually going to post up some pics of your whole car at any point??? ;) :D

No ;) as it looks shit and dirrrty haha

TSi's suit it well with the grey paint work, on your lovely mint example i think they might look out of place. but blacked out clear ones would look awesome!

there a slammed thread on clubroadster of some epic blue one but cant find it this minute... you might have seen it? with like 2k wheels?

im pretty sure the bros are called racelands actually lol, dunno where the hell i got cobrasports from haha

ill ask him later, its 1 of the 2, either way he can have a car full and the wheels dont catch the arches at all, and it sits real low, where as my meisters sit around 40mm, and the back arch still catches the tyre if i hit a dip in the road, when the back is stripped out!

Also quick update...

purchased these bad boys! 15x8 ET0 yO!

XXr002s.jpg

was mega hard to find a set in the uk but found a set and got them at a dam good price :)

So my Axis OG's will come up for sale soon. they also happen to be same fitments as starlets *hint* *hint*