Being Late Excusses

i wounder how many of us make up excusses for being late for work,uni etc?

whats worked for you and the FAIL ones too.

I have used many, all being car examples such as my car alarm Keyfob battery is low and couldnt lock my doors LOL!

Flat tyres, Low on petrol so i had to drive extra slow.

im always late as people may know not once have i arrived on time to any starlet meet or show lol

ive got quite a few i use lol............ stuck behind a tractor/ dustbin lorry, flat tyre, ran out of fuel, flat battery, traffic jam, blocked in by neighbour, lorry tipped over on island, power cut....... you name it ive used it :)

How can you never be late?! im late for everything! even japfest2 last year :D ahaa

Same here, the accommodation I stay in is across the road from Uni and in the 4 months of studying I have not been to one lesson on time. Same when I was at college, it's literally a 4 minute walk but in my 2 years of attending I only went on time one morning.

Nobody ever asks, they can see I've just woken up :) besides they don't seem to care at Uni anyway. ;)

At college, excuse "I've missed the bus and had to get the next one" even though I didn't take to bus to college ever lol. I drove there.

But uni u just walk in and sit where ever you want and get your laptop out and do go to UKSC.