CITY AND COLOUR - Anyone had dealings with him before?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he used to be on ere loads but now i see why he hasnt been on

with feedback being a positive and negative with sellers Nd buyers etc i think an other good idea would be for people thAt have over X amount of replies , not being able to sell if they havent been on in the past X amount of time

theres a few people i see only pop on when they have a prolem or wana sell then you never hear back from them again etc , theres a big community here Nd i know who all the regulars are so id trust them rather then someone who pops on once or twice a blue moon if ya get what im trying to say?

also idrees good luck buddy hope ya get ya wheels back and yeah defo a ban no need to be racist

Oxford is like 30 miles from me lol.

What a cunt, I say we get a convoy down to his house of like 10-20 cars all with a couple in each car. Turn up at his house and demand the wheels and money. Video the lot, would be epic to see his face and also to see his street brought to a stand still by like 20 Starbos haha!

LoOL The more the merrier :)

Ya mate lol

What a cunt, I say we get a convoy down to his house of like 10-20 cars all with a couple in each car. Turn up at his house and demand the wheels and money. Video the lot, would be epic to see his face and also to see his street brought to a stand still by like 20 Starbos haha!

Ya that's sounds as good idea I wood be up for that I hate people like him

if this goes ahead i will make the 5 hour trip down just for it, :) il even pick iddy up on the way down :)

chezziiiiiboi or something along those lines. As awesome as it could be, a group meet at his house won't be worth it as all the evidence for police is on this thread. Alternative plans could be in the pipeline though :)

chezziiiiiboi or something along those lines. As awesome as it could be, a group meet at his house won't be worth it as all the evidence for police is on this thread. Alternative plans could be in the pipeline though :)

Ya true but it wood be good tho lol well hope the pipeline comes off

I feel your pain Bro, its not nice when you trust someone and they do that! with you it just wastes your time even more chasing them after.

Am sort of going through the same thing i bought a blitz nur spec r system from here and am still waiting for it to arrive it suppose to arrive today but its not here got the tracking number but not sure what mailing company he used, sent him a txt but no reply yet.

And there's no need for that person to make comments like that am Asian as well i dont see anyone any different than me? were all the same