CITY AND COLOUR - Anyone had dealings with him before?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about u need a certain number of posts to be able to post in for sale section... been done on other forusm seems to work well!

yeh but would certainly rule alot of them out :/

failing that a trust system.... or feedback rating... there are pelnty of addons like this for this forum software!

Geo's always said he doesnt want to go down the road of Post counts etc he doesnt want to go down the TGTT road of things

plus I've seen loads of 11 post say people selling and no ones ever had a problem with them so its not fair to stop them selling just because there new or look at the site everyday but never post

But the classifieds section is being discussed at the min by mods/admin cause we do need to do something i believe to minimise things like this

Send me the cock heads number i'll phone him :wub: i'll say im going to be paid X amount to come to his house if nothing is sorted by today :) ...

I've tried to call him a few times but he's avoiding me, just sent him a nice text though. :)

Here are his details, anyone local can feel free to do what they want..

Chester Howlett

55 Parkers Corner

Englefield

Reading

Berkshire

RG7 5JR

Ok no now he wants to be racist? I told him I'm coming down tonight via text, and he sent 3 replies telling me why I should't come down ie. I'm not at home, wheels aren't there, you'll get arrested etc so I replied saying 'someone seems a little scared' to which he replied 'someone seems a little paki' (Yeah I know it doesn't even make sense) He says he's not at home tonight but that's probably a lie.

If anyone wants to go down and give him a bitch slap, please feel free.

Ok no now he wants to be racist? I told him I'm coming down tonight via text, and he sent 3 replies telling me why I should't come down ie. I'm not at home, wheels aren't there, you'll get arrested etc so I replied saying 'someone seems a little scared' to which he replied 'someone seems a little paki' (Yeah I know it doesn't even make sense) He says he's not at home tonight but that's probably a lie.

If anyone wants to go down and give him a bitch slap, please feel free.

FFS Idrees. Not on really, all you want is what's yours and he has to bring on shit like that to make things worse. I hope he gets sorted...................... and by that i mean himself getting his shit together...... :wub:

Geo's always said he doesnt want to go down the road of Post counts etc he doesnt want to go down the TGTT road of things

plus I've seen loads of 11 post say people selling and no ones ever had a problem with them so its not fair to stop them selling just because there new or look at the site everyday but never post

But the classifieds section is being discussed at the min by mods/admin cause we do need to do something i believe to minimise things like this

ok then... member for at least 30days?

just cause TGTT do somthing doesnt mean its a bad idea :/ certainly would filter tossers like this out...

and as for his attitude mate... report them stolen mate :/

ok then... member for at least 30days?

just cause TGTT do somthing doesnt mean its a bad idea :/ certainly would filter tossers like this out...

and as for his attitude mate... report them stolen mate :/

Just got off the phone to the police, reported them stolen and handed his details over.

i have bought and sold on here before and never had a problem

shame it needs to go to that iddy as your one of the best sellers on here and people still turn round and feel the need to fuck you over :wub:

Fair enough I sent him wheels that he wasn't happy with, it happens. They wheels were in very good condition but I never said they were prestine, he was picking out the smallest of marks just so he could ask me for a Varis bumper and a Jam lip on top of the parts I was already giving him!! So I said send them back and I'll cover all the postage but he demanded to send them back himself as his dad apparently works at the courier place. Absolutely tosser and a time waster.