thought id start a build thread for my dad as he keeps asking me to lol

some of yous will of seen it jae last year but it was preety standard, but we've been busy over the last few weeks doing a few things to it, heres the pics

27.jpg

2-1.jpg

22.jpg

28.jpg

24.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

comments welcome : )

that is lush loving the sticker bomb under bonnet im building mine up like that but with stickers i get from buyin parts

cage is lush to wana sell? haha

cheers we just used a sticker bomb book lol dont think he will sell he has just got it lol cost a bomb aswell

loving that cage! not seen one like tha before!

thanks!! its a cusco four point nice and sterdy

Awesome man! I want that optional aero kit on mine!

cheers buddy! yeah its nice i havnt seen many like this before tbh

where was that cage from??

love the fact its your dads!

he bougt it from co-ord sport mate quite expensive but cool as, and also my dad has a better car than me lol i have no boost lol

This is coming along nicely jonny, nice one guys.

cheers buddy we will be at JAE again so you have another look

Nice Job . . . keep it up bois

cheers dude!

LOVE EEET!!!

You better keep the OEM Aero Kit!

thanks man!! he will be keeping it he loves it and just had all the bottom half painted and its quite rare is it not???

Sweet glad i'm not the only older member

cheers man!! only member for what?

Sweet

thanks!!!

Cool dad . Lol

Nice ride

he sure is lol, yeah its nice i want it!!!!

your dads cool !

silver quads WIN

the orange tinge to the quadlamp face..... have alook for me please if its a bulb or reflective back of the lamp. it looks sick and i now want mine to look like that

he is!!! i lover silver quads as theres not that many about really and the lights have a yellow film over them kinda jdm look and light up yellow aswell

Lol your dad has a GT :) Thats uber!!

Looks a tidy one mate, i kinda recognise it from JAE too. Some nice and tidy mods on it too mate :)

i know he has a better and faster car than me lol :) not bad for my old man haha cheers buddy he'll be over the moon with these good comments

very nice car.. loving the steering wheel and the sticker bombed bonnet

thanks dude!! its lush to drive with bonnet looks cool aswell

Looking as cool as ever! Your dad has always had cool cars! Lol (for those who don't know I bought my sr if jonny's dad) 

yep he has had some canny ones!! loves his starlets

I'm trying to persuade my old man in buying a GT to replace the Golf mk2 for the track :)

Looks awesome though, that steering wheel is :):(

keep persueding him you never know ; ) and cheers luke he'll appreciate all the nice comments :)

I want that steering wheel! Where did you get it from?

Your dad has great taste in cars. My dad takes my 82 out for a spin once a month or so and comes home with stories of what cars he beat :) .

he got it off a stall at jae last year pal its lovely to drive with ive had many goes :)

also my dads the same he always tells me what hes been racing and beat and stuff like that, he races on his way back from work and stuff. a boy racer day is cool :) haha

Looks sweet :(

Was gonna do my headlights yellow like that but I have my HID's now, maybe I'll get another set of lenses and swap back and for :)

thanks dude! they look kinda cool i was thinking on doing my fogs aswell but with yellow bulbs aswell

Ment over 40 :)

An one for Craig on the lights http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Granville-AMBERLIGHT...dc#ht_877wt_905

John

or that what you ment lol its kinda mad because he is called John aswell lol

respect to the older generation :)