Test Drive Unlimited 2

Well, the other day I got Test Drive Unlimited 2 for PC, and I am loving the fuck out of it. PC version has had issues, but it's all getting fixed.

Brilliant game. Huge maps to drive on, asphalt or dirt roads, or even just go cross-country. The 'story' is laughable, but it's all forgiven as this game is one where you can join up with mates, and just cruise the fuck out of Ibiza and Hawaii. Lush cars in it as well, currently my garage has a V12 Vantage, Ascari A10 (with a dark red carbon paintjob no less!), Subaru Impreza, MercBenz ML65, Ferrari 308, Jaguar D-type, and a Volkswagen Beetle (yes, you read that correctly. In carbon 'finish')

Anyone else got this then? As far as I know its on the two major consoles and PC.

I've got it on ps3, its bloody awesome! was abit unsure on the cars handling at first but got used to that now. loved the old one that a few mates had on xbox360 but couldn't get it on ps3 so im happy I've finally got it now lol

Yeah, don't get it and play it expecting simulation handling, it isn't. It's purely arcade, but still so much fun when bombing down a coastal dirt road in a Scooby, taking corners sideways like a boss.

Sparky, there's a lot to do in it (ish), I'd say so yeah. I think theres DLC in the pipeline etc, and the experience as a whole is brilliant if you play with friends.

bought it on xbox yesterday. amazing game, but gear shifting is a bit backwards on it.

you can adjust all the sensitivities on it for throttle, brake and steering as well to improve it using a controller.

the network is a bit iffy at the moment though, slows the game right down if you're close to 6+ other players in the game.

Got it for 360. its awesome, played the shit of of the first one, done like 2000 miles in my enzo and plus the other 20 cars i had.

Its just starting to get good now. i currently have 2million in the bank with 10 cars and two mansions. Im living the E-life ;)

so its worth buying? :p

No. i brought it when it first came out and saturday just gone i went and traded it in because i thought it was a lump of shit.

graphics are okay but car sounds etc so gay not as good as i exspected it to be

so i traded it in and got FIFA 11 instead :p

i went and bought it yesterday arvo at 2pm, played the shit outta it, and then reliesed that it was 4am and i hadnt eaten lunch or dinner, it takes alot to make me play a game none stop, but this was just a great title

great enough that today i put another 8 -10 hours in hahaha

as for online, its not working so well at all in australia, so they have locked alot of the multiplayer stuff up till they fix it all, but im a bit of an achievment whore, and driving on every single road, gives u a large gamer score reward :p

maps are HUGE to say the least, and being able to actually "test drive" the cars makes it fun too

• 1 month later...