Hi,

Been on here a while when i owned my red glanza (great car)

Just thought i would put a thread on my second Yaris T Sport.

Pics

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

Engine

AAS 4-1 Manifold

AAS Sports cat & center section

HKS Silent Hi Power

K&N Typhoon with blue polished pipe

Chassis

15 inch Rota Slipstream wrapped in toyo proxie 4's

BC Coilovers

Rear Whiteline ARB

Exterior

Fabulous Brows (uber rare)

T Sport Turbo Lip (uber rare)

The brows are not to everyones taste, im not usually a fan but they look good in the flesh.

The car made 121.10bhp on the rollers. Not the fastest i know but still great fun to drive and chuck into corners. Interior is much nicer, thats the only thing that got to me when i owned my glanza.

Pic of my previous T sport and Glanza :p

IMGP1822.jpg

IMGP1819.jpg

IMGP1264.jpg

Hope you like, comments welcome B)

Thanks for the comments guys, it took me ages to find a "belearic" blue Yaris only found two and one had really high mileage, but luckily i found one with 42k on it, then the modding began :p

Ideally i would like a t sport turbo next but there is still problems bringing them over i believe......

The bonnet was just for JAE i borrowed it off a mte, but it ended up being sold before jae. Unfortunatley alot of the yaris cf bonnet have gone really milky so you really have to keep on top of them to make them look nice and fresh.

Ive also taken the inside of the front lights apart and sprayed them black and fitted a hid kit.

May take the brows off yet im not sure we shall see.

Ha Ryan is it still about? Ive been on here and tgtt to try and find how it was getting on but had no luck.

Idrees - Cheers :p Had a a look at the cupra looks nice, but happy with the Yaris at the mo. Cheap to run, tax and insure.

Sparky - Thanks again, yeah the V was clean took me a while to find a low mileage one! Just after i got rid of the cuscos and fitted the new d2's, rattles and old interior really got to me. Although there is an ep82 i like on here, but unfortunatley the running costs wouldnt be good!

Amjad - B)

Nice to see some good reactions, not all people appreciate a Yaris lol, but each to their own. Thats what its about isnt it!

Trying to get hold of a trd spoiler but thats easier said than done! Nearly as rare as the lip. Also some JDM LED rear lights but as the yaris isnt as popular as the starlet some bits are hard to find and when you do the prices on some are a bit silly!

When the Yaris Turbos can get imported over i think they'll take off like the starlets have

Ha thanks again.

Dan88 i know what your saying about more power, there 105-106bhp standard so im happy with my figure. But you can pick up phase 1 Yaris T sports (like my thunder grey one in the pic above) for dirt cheap now. A couple of lads have dropped in gt/glanza engines in.

Like i said would really like a turbo one, but its not gonna happen anytime soon :thumbsup:

Jumped at the chance when the lip came up, as there not on all the turbo models just on a random few...? 1 of 2 in the country apparantly! I know the other lad who has one, but its not fitted to his car, he just has it in storage which is a shame. Hit a hare the other night and luckily my grill ate it, and it missed the lip and went over it. Was dreading seeing what damage was done, but all was well!

• 3 weeks later...