Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi again,

firstly, i dont reply much as the typing tires me out so you will have bear with me for personal updates from me. i usually just do short facebook updates.

i am slowly getting better now and im not in intensive care now. i have also had all the tubes coming out of me removed so im more comfortable now. im currently being taught how to walk again which is extremely difficult as i have little strength. im on quite a few anti biotics aswell to help me mend. in my arm i have a metal rod down the length of the bone with 2 screws holding it in place. this will be for life. im looking forward to the airports :thumbsup:.

im going to be off work for a good while as im not allowed back until the physio clears me. im not looking forward to this i as hate taking time off work. my employer have been very good and are continuing to pay me and told me not to worry about a thing.

as for the accident i obviously dont know happened. ive read a few accounts but they all conflict each other so im waiting for the police to tell me more.

thanks for everybodies support. it means so much i cant explain. it is what is helping me get through this mess. im going to be bringing a lot of drink to jae to thank you all.

bourkey

Cheers :)

Im slowly getting better now. I need physio to walk properly again and to get my hand movement back. My wounds are also healing but im going to be left with a few scars.

Im going to try to get the SR back so you can all be blessed with some of the remaining parts. Please dont pm me or dib anything as it will be wasting energy i dont have :).

People have also asked about my next car. I have a few ideas but i'll decide when im allowed to drive again, which will be a month or two.

Bourkey

I have just been told im going home today or tomorrow. im so happy i could cry right now. My work have also just sent in a lovely bunch of flowers as well :).

Im justing for the latest chest X-Ray to check im ok. One of my lungs is fine but the other is deflated so it has to be watched. Im getting some feeing back in my hand but it will be a good while until i can use it as the nerve is still damged.

I'll sort getting the car back when i get home depending how i feel :)

Bourkey