Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know this plan i think

bourks where did you say you got your plates from because even though you told me about 20 times (i think your on commission) i forgot

just that my front plate snapped in half so while i need new ones i might aswell get some funky nice ones like you have

Well yesterday the sun decided to show its face for the entire day with lovely blue sky so i took advantage of this by giving the car a good scrub as it has not been cleaned for nearly a montth. So a good wash and wax made up for it.

Here it is practically ready for JAE.

DSC02688.jpg

DSC02689.jpg

There is a few tiny niggles that i have to sort out before JAE but nothing major. I have had to replace a headlight as the bracket was broken and i have to sort the postioning of the exhaust out as ive put a newr system on it and it doesnt sit perfect yet.

All secret plans are now coming together very well. All may revealed in near future. Maybe :)B)

All secret plans are now coming together very well. All may revealed in near future. Maybe :(:p

Embrace in the ways of the UKSC Samurai my brother haha.

Hope you enjoy JAE bud.

Talk soon :angry:

Joz

• 3 weeks later...

Update Time!!!!!!

Now i've come home from living with my girlfriend for two weeks (her parents were away :D ) i can put all the photos up from my camera. I'll be putting my JAE ones up in a bit as there are quite a few.

Anyway, The SR interior has undergone a nice change. Some of you may have seen it at JAE but if you haven't then here you go.

DSC02864.jpg

DSC02865.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

DSC02867.jpg

As you can see, i've retrimmed (with the help of Alex) my door cards and the sound system in my boot. It has been done in lovely black alcantara to match the black car (duuuurrrrrrrr). This was all done the night before JAE so we stayed up quite late doing it and put my car back together in the morning. It smelt of clue a bit on the way down but never mind. Im very happy with the finished result and all thats left for the interior is two nice black bucket recliners.

Also from the show i got a cool sunstrip, which i think suits my car perfectly.

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

Not bad for a tenner. And here are some good pics when the sun finally came out after all this rain and flooding.

DSC02862.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

Im not gonna be doin much for a short while as im going on holiday in 2 weeks and 6 days so i've been given orders that i must save. :unsure: Dam!!! :lol::lol:

Nice touch mate.... will look even better with some super sexy seats in there :D

Car looking stunning as always mate :unsure:

I say you should lower her soon aswell...will look awsome then :lol:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

@ Idrees - Im watching you, :lol: copying my ideas, :D:D:lol:.

@ Sparky - The lowering will come after secret plans :D:D

I've had an update on these from my secret plan friend who says it is coming along smoothly. :D:unsure::D

Oh yeah in the next couple of weeks im having Alex 4EFE put in as mine is getting past it now and his is a minter. He isn't gonna be using it for a good while so it's going in mine to stop the smoking and so it can pass the MOT. I would get the problem fixed on mine but it's too much hassle.

Just had a bit of advice of someone.

Instead of going to the trouble of getting Alex's 4EFE in im gonna get my engine tuned by a home tuner. This is because i've modified the engine without adjusting the fuel/air ratio so it is causing a rainbow of different coloured smoke from the exhaust. :p:p

If this works then i'll leave this engine in for the MOT. That is the only reason i still care about it so it passes the MOT. Im going on holiday in just over two weeks though so i may have to leave it. On the other hand i want it sorted as its embarrassing having smoke coming out of my super shiney SR. :lol::p

If it works ill be happy with the engine again. :lol:

Any advice welcome.