pretty bad news lads :(

well after 4 years and 4 months me and my lass have ended our relationship :o

hmmm feel very very very light its a strange one, women ey?

do not kno what to do here like......

i did feel we were just going apart tbh, she was always moaning on about my car and tbh it did my tits in!

mabys for the best here

what you rekon ??

thing is i will miss all our good times which sucks and her family tbh there were koool!!

wounded !

i know how you feel about women going on about the car, its like the only time i get to myself and i get it in the neck aswell ha! thinks thats just girls in general.

Chin up mate get out there with your mates yourll soon forget about it :o

I get you on the her family being cool, I've had that in a past relationship ended up liking her family more than her in the end as it worked out she ended up being a right bitch and worked out well us splitting up. Met my wife who is totally cool with my hobbies and habits, literally the day after and 11years on 3kids a house and 2cars later life couldn't be better :o.

So chin up lad look to the future and all that time you get to spend with your mates and cleaning your car to impress the next lucky lady lol

Dont look at this point as the end of your life.. Everyones had the same hurt at least once, maybe more! This turn in your life will only open new doors & adventures! Awesome quote I always go by is.. Its only when weve lost everything, that we are free to do anything. Two of my previous girlfriends did nothing but moan about cars.. There loss though, im now moving to Zante to work the whole summer! Then when im back finish building my Glanza! Chin up bro, its not the end of the world :o

I know exactly how you feel dude :o

Me and my missus split because i was always working on the car, tbh its good for the first couple of week because you can work away all day on your pride and joy with being moaned at but now ive realised it sucks big time lol Its hard ot move on from such a long relationship but just see how it goes i say.

she may realise how much you meant to her withing a couple of weeks and maybe try to work something out :o

It sucks dude, hope all works out

Gutted mate, just one of those things aint it. They come and go its just some lasts longer than others.

The same happened to my mate, just bought another 205 project car and his mrs finished with him, probably dont like the less attention that she received now that he has a car to play with, women are strange.

Think I am quite lucky and the new piece loves it and pops in and comes to see what we are upto on the car and wants to come to JapFest with me lol

Just goes to show she aint the girl for you mate, find one who can accept that Starlets>Women :o

and on another note whats her number? :o

Joke lad, chin up, plenty more fish out there just gotta go through all the kipper in the mean time :o

That blows for you fella.

I'm married and the missus moans at how much i spend and how much time i spend on the car, which compared to some of you guys is hardly anything..... Usually ends up me saying shut up and go and watch your crap on the TV......

My mate split with his missus last night after 10 years.... they were getting married late this year!!

Ahh it's the shittest. You always end up doing silly shit and feeling the need to talk to people when this happens, everyone does it.

But it helps get rid of the emotions, kind of like crying but in a different form. Atleast if you had a GF for that long then you have a chance of it happening again soon.

Know how u feel man. Split with my gf about august last year after 3 n a bit years.Listenin to alot of bangin tunes help make me feel happy again and just generally tryin not to let myself be down. I know nothin that anyone will say will actually make u feel properly better but give it a couple months n ul be alright. Also the nicer you are about the more it will get to her so be a nice guy.

On the bright side think of how awesome it is when you find someone else havin the thrill of the chase etc.

I think most girls hate guys doin other stuff becuase most of them ( not all ) dont have a proper hobby. Goin shoppin once in a while or goin to a friends house to gossip about stuff is about as much as they do so when a guy is interested in somethin and does it a few times a week to them it seems like ALL THE TIME. used to do my tits in aswell. Thats what i think anyway lol

hope ya start feelin alright soon dude. Just remember ya only live once, dont go wasting it looking back on things :o

Russell

know how you feel man i split up with my missus after 4 years just after crimbo for the same reasons constant moaning about the car etc did my head in but tbh give it a week or so and you will both miss each other, im basically on a long break with my gf we both see each other every few days but this way i get to do my own stuff. no expectations from 1 another lol.

i was going through a rocky patch with the missus a few weeks ago,but we kind of sorted things out.we have a son together who is 5 now which kind of helps i suppose.

but my previous relationship was a longish one,about the same as yours and sometimes these things are for the best.i'm sure you will feel better as time goes on and realise it was for the best.

good luck fella :)

i dont think its that women hate cars so much, just ones they dont like. my mrs goes on and on and on about my car, recons i prefer it to her, which of course is true :)

we've had our rocky bits, mostly because of the car and me going to car shows etc when shes not interested, but insists on coming.

i was almost posting this very same thread on monday lol

but youll be fine mate, get yourself out and about, and get some work done on the car, she'll not even cross your mind if your busy :)

Why do women hate cars so much, I'm coming to the point where I'm going to be single soon

Cheer up mate, might be a good thing, you might look back one day and be glad.

Who knows mate, hope it all works out ok

i was pretty lucky,my lass loved cars infact when i had a race,she used to winge about me slowing down :) 11 years on and things are different.she hates going fast now(must be an age thing)

the best to do when you split from your lass is join plenty of fish.com,lol

im not jokeing either.my bro joined after splitting up with his lass and he meets 3 birds a week (sex wiv no strings attacthed) never seen the lad so happy :)

Gutted for you dude! Me and the Girlfriend are going through a rough patch at the minute. Even though i love her loads it might be for the best for us to split up.

You'll get over her dude! Just go for a blast in the V and spend your nights and weekends working on the beast :)

Hope you get it sorted and get back together dude or is there no chance of that happening?

well cheers lads for the support mucho appreciate it!

i could defintley sence that we were going to split up the fact we were not seeing each other as much i mean last time i properly seen her was 9 days ago!! you kno what aswell i feel i didnt really miss her :)

i think it will creep up on me thow as i havent really felt sad tbh,

the worst thing is now looking in my room and theres so many things that remind me of her like the presents she bought me for xmas etc and couple her things lying around like her hair bobble n that ! arrgghhhh its annoying LOL, ive just bagged it all and put it in my cupboard. might bin it........

cant stop thinking about the good times we also had, was mint 2 years ago then kinda gradually got worse and worse!

well i need to just think i will not get any moaning now about my car lol

yea were defo over this time.......

allso the hunt for a new girl will be interesting i have to admit

well i would say think of all the good times that can be had from the car but tbh, starlets are a pain in the arse, glad you have sort of sorted it just become fuck buddies lol cars and gf just don't mix really like me and my missus split up on our 4 year anniversary lol just because i decided to go for a car photo shoot lol, just stay good friends :)

well cheers lads for the support mucho appreciate it!

i could defintley sence that we were going to split up the fact we were not seeing each other as much i mean last time i properly seen her was 9 days ago!! you kno what aswell i feel i didnt really miss her :)

i think it will creep up on me thow as i havent really felt sad tbh,

the worst thing is now looking in my room and theres so many things that remind me of her like the presents she bought me for xmas etc and couple her things lying around like her hair bobble n that ! arrgghhhh its annoying LOL, ive just bagged it all and put it in my cupboard. might bin it........

cant stop thinking about the good times we also had, was mint 2 years ago then kinda gradually got worse and worse!

well i need to just think i will not get any moaning now about my car lol

yea were defo over this time.......

allso the hunt for a new girl will be interesting i have to admit

We've all had similar things. I still have suff in my room from my ex. Like curtains, ha. The saddest thing is knowing it's best to never see eachother again, but then you never know so many things and wonder a lot. Then those memories you shared you can never share again. They're only yours now, lonely thoughts ay. hah

Let yourself get over it, don't do anything immoral or silly.

same happened with me dude before xmas pretty much same as you we'd just been growing apart and things were shit always nagging about constant petty things. but when the bad times out weigh the good its time to call it quits in my eyes and after 6 years it was hard but just get out there with your mates and enjoy the free time with no nagging about your car (i have been lol) things will sort themselves out. and on the plus side at least its summer best time of year to be single, suns been shining no more than a week down here and the women are already wearing the skimpiest clothes about :)

We've all had similar things. I still have suff in my room from my ex. Like curtains, ha. The saddest thing is knowing it's best to never see eachother again, but then you never know so many things and wonder a lot. Then those memories you shared you can never share again. They're only yours now, lonely thoughts ay. hah

Let yourself get over it, don't do anything immoral or silly.

Never a truer word said on it! Ive lost the last to girlfriends through my car... Theres one out there that'll understand dude! Just enjoy the moment :)