Just a heads up guys

The Uk premier of The Walking Dead starts tomorrow at 10pm on channel 5.

My mate went to america last october and really got into this. it was new out and as soon as he go home he week by week downloaded every episode from america as soon as he could. he told me about it and i just thought yeah yeah ok then. but he put it on USB for me and i gave it a go.

It premiers here finially tomorrow at 1pm and honestly its awesome. i 100% reccomend it. please give it a go. they only made 6 episodes cause they didnt think it would take off but it had an overwhelming following and was a great success. it took off that much they have made a 2nd series which will be released in the US this July.

Any one who's a fan of 28 days/weeks later, I am legend etc basically zombie will love it. difference is this is based on a real life perspective. no mutants sci-fi etc etc its pretty believable and unlike the films which are an hour and half or so long this is brilliantly stretched out and tells the story of basic instinct and survival over 6 episodes.

Its that good me and the missus have started watching it again ready for the 2nd series as soon as we can download it in july.

Heres a quick trailer link for anyone interested

Get it watched :D

Thanks for the heads up my mate down work told me about it... May actually be the first tv series i like! :D

Im the same mate i never got into anything like lost, prison break flash forward etc dont have the time for it though. This however is different

Watched it last year. Just felt so short :D can't wait for season 2.

Yeh they only made 6 episodes cause they didnt think it would take off but gladly they were very wrong. was meant to be season 2 starting this october but theyve moved it forward to July now and will be over 12 episodes its believed :( awesome

Its AWESOME

The second series is planned to debut in October :D thats like months away :D

July now mate theyve moved it forward. They planned october cause thats americas "fright fest" month but they have now moved it to July as it took off so well they put it in the slow season month to pick up ratings

Did we all enjoy it then? i watched it again for the third time last night and it was still awesome. next week gets better, lot more action and zombies now the stories been set up :(

• 5 months later...