Updated with latest dyno results (570hp)The Drag Slag

when i first started being interested in starlets i lookedc at a few and seen some around 180-210 bhp and thought that power out of a 1.3 :o thats mad !! now i own a 270bhp 1.3 and now i see this !! thats insane and great work !! that turbo is massive !!

Its on a 5e mate

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

570bhp what the loving poo-poo. Sire, I doff mine cap to thee.

Lol thanks :)

Sorta lost interest in it so went down to ECC and fired it up, first turn of the key, bar a flat battery. Took some new pics.

I think its time to do what needs to be done to regain my interest. Just lacking slicks at the moment, racing saturday if I can get a baby sitter lol, see how it runs on normal tyres.

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Faulty tyres which Mickey Thompson have kindly offered to replace in return they want them back to see what happened to make them fall apart.

Tyre7.jpg

Peak RPM 9380, peak boost though is 0psi, so think it wasn't producing boost the last time out a few months back, terminal was down a fair bit and only ran 12.3, was confused on the day to why it didn't spin in 2nd or 3rd gear and never made it into 4th before the finish, all very odd things, need to check this out, if it wasn't making boost thats a damn fast time for NA lol!

IMG_0118.jpg

Edited by Spuddy

whats going on with the ep spuddy? how come its not been back over to santa pod getting smashed through the gears!!

Just had no money, gettin married next year so any moneys been going to that but I need to get back out for some runs, if I can get a nice time at the Pod I'm sure it will rekindle the interest.

Have a ton of upgrades I would do to it but involves alot of work.

• 2 weeks later...

An Auto would be the way to go!

Ireland is the wrong country for a Drag car, all we got are bumpy airfields to run on, slicks your lucky to get a 1.9 60ft.

Best time with a 2sec 60ft is 11.9@130mph

The regular tyres pictured above though are coping well 2.4 60ft but still netting 12.2sec runs which is good I thought.

When you say get it to hold together what do u mean? Reliability?