UKShowCarz on tour with Fast Car to I.O.W

hello everyone, im not trying to rob anyone off this site. just thought id let everyone know about a massive event going on this weekend, with a chance for anyone to get their pics in Fast Car. Anyone and everyone are welcome. so if you are interested then please check out the details at www.ukshowcarz.com

uksc%20tour.jpg

there is gonna be a lot of interest from tv and mags for this event so please feel free to come along.

I got four exhausts, i might bet in, but burberry makes break out in a cold sweat and i start to murmer Latin in a deranged manner...and then i have to be sedated and put in a room with nice soft pillows for walls..all in all its just too much hassle!!!! :lol::D THIS IS WHY I GET NO UNI WORK DONE!!! because i spend all day aughin at Lobo!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

would rather not have my car in Shit mag only chav-skum think is good, would find it insulting just going to a show with more fiberglass then braincells and cars is not spelt with a 'z'.

thanks for the invite though! :lol:

yeah, true. nice one for posting it mate.

everything is being overrun with chavscum... when to a gig in a local pub a few months back, the pub is half a rock pub, an half a public bar... full of chavs... so the band playing in the rock side went ahead and played a delightful song titled... "chavscum"

and uksc to me stands for UKStarletClub! :lol:

Rich.

I feel a bit bad for that now...

Prangers came on giving us info on an out-of-season show that the UKSC (UK Starlet Club) should really make an attendance to just to show the neds people what a cool little jap car the starlet really is. Yet I make jest.

Sorry to all... it's in my nature :lol:

well it was a good weekend. had a wicked night out with the peeps from I.O.W and fast car. only 4 starbo`s at the meets. there were fookin shed loads of chav`s as everyone said but they were there more for our entertainment so we had something to laugh at lol. some pics here that a mate took. can just about see a few starbo`s

http://photobucket.com/albums/y288/mossy24...?action=options