Over a year on after my crash...

basicly in a 60mph backroad a guy in a zafira was doin, and i aint kiddin, 25mph.

so a sed fuck this im off,pulled out in 2nd gear and naild it.

soon as i was level with his b pillar he dropped gears and held me out until near the brow of a hill i started pullin in bhind him then out the dark of night a red corsa bs headlights and bam that was it.

wee starlet saved ma life,airbag workd a treat.wasnt sure bein nearly 11 years old lol

What a fucking dick, did the Zafira guy get it in the neck from the law? Fucking hope he did...

Did you have to get cut out then mate? What are you driving now?

yeh got cut out,doors jammed,roof buckled,car was incredibly strong but because i slammed the brakes on at the point of impact my knee fuckd off the steerin column and snappd my right thigh bone in 2 resultin in months of agony and a pin put in it.

as for the zafira driver, he was witnessd by 2 people further down the road circlin a wee roundabout 3times to c wot hapend then fuckd off,they ddnt get his/her reg.

this hapend feb 2010 and in court in may they banned me for 2years n a 700quid fine,so 1 year left to go!

I've now got anutha sr in white with a wee cage n a few otha mods,big plans for this 1.il post pix nxt weekend

yeh got cut out,doors jammed,roof buckled,car was incredibly strong but because i slammed the brakes on at the point of impact my knee fuckd off the steerin column and snappd my right thigh bone in 2 resultin in months of agony and a pin put in it.

as for the zafira driver, he was witnessd by 2 people further down the road circlin a wee roundabout 3times to c wot hapend then fuckd off,they ddnt get his/her reg.

this hapend feb 2010 and in court in may they banned me for 2years n a 700quid fine,so 1 year left to go!

I've now got anutha sr in white with a wee cage n a few otha mods,big plans for this 1.il post pix nxt weekend

bloody hell mate could have been alot worse for you... hate it when people do that... why drive slow then speed up when your being overtaken ;) shit man!!

aye ano, i hate it as well lol

everythin happens for a reason they say and mayb it duz because im now in love with my white sr even tho im not alowd to drive it yet its got amazin potential.

102k genuine miles for only 550quid lol

already got glanza rear bumper on it and skirts ready to go on it as soon as i get the bolts for it lol

aye ano, i hate it as well lol

everythin happens for a reason they say and mayb it duz because im now in love with my white sr even tho im not alowd to drive it yet its got amazin potential.

102k genuine miles for only 550quid lol

already got glanza rear bumper on it and skirts ready to go on it as soon as i get the bolts for it lol

cant grumble mate for 550 ;)

Your very lucky.

I dont mean to sound like a bell end but seriously... when he started trying to hang you out to dry why didnt you just drop back immediately? Especially with a hill crest coming up!! Madness mate, I'm not surprised they banned you tbh

^^^^

we all make fuck ups, non of us are perfect. he probly thinks the exact same now but its to late.

glad you came out of it ok tho mate, is that the corsa behind yours in the second pic?

Thing is though lads you dont think like that! if your so far past someone and they start accelerating you just think shit what the hell are they doing and keep on going, it happened to me last week, coming up to a really long corner(not blind thank god) and i overtook a fiesta, when i got alongside they booted it and held me out, but i got past just ended up going through the corner very quickly as i didnt have time to brake!

Wondered what happened to that SR was a nice one B)

Was the people in the Corsa OK?

Thats sooo bad B) your soo lucky dude, glad your still looking forward and moving on B)

Hate cunts like that, been getting serious road rage lately some muppets out there B)