Hey guys just a quick one, anyone on here got a BuddyClub Spec 2 Exhaust System. Thinking of getting one for mine but just need some inspriation as to what they look like as ive never really looked at one properly.

Anyone got any pics please?

Thanks guys

Liam

love the way they sound but i dont see the point in them for a road car as im sure it says for track use when you buy it. and even tracks are getting more strict on noise. bang a silencer in the middle ;)

Yea I have one on mine, that's my car in the vid when mike had it!, they aren't anything to look at tbh lol, but the sound of it makes up for it and it lets crazy back fires off when letting off throtle, like gunshots!! and its probably the lightest best flowing exhaust system available!

personally i think there too loud mate. Do sound nice but i wouldn't wanna live with it everyday. Why not take the backbox off ya exhaust n weld a pipe on. Similar look. If its silly cheap though. Go for it.

yeah obv its a proper engineered exhaust. I meant just for a similar look. Think they have a bung aswell so maybe worth it. Worst that happens is you don't like it and sell on for a profit.

Yeah fitted it and bought it yesterday mate, got it done at about half 10. Yeah Lew wanted to heat wrap it but didnt have enough money ;) Will hopefully get the Racetech Decat and then Wrap the whole system.