Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some help on TGTT, I think I need a new lambda sensor. Can't afford a brand new one though so I'll have to pick up one from the breakers.

Boring things I need to buy for the car:

Passenger side bumper bracket

Bonnet catch

Vertical bar from slam panel to chassis

Front brake discs

Front brake pads

Howdy,

Front brake discs - Im taking some off Markoo's Glanza this weekend to put some aftermarket ones on. I'll ask him if you can have them as yours is an SR they should fit. I'll give him a text in the morning.

Lambda Sensor - You can come and collect for free as i can't be arsed posting and you can have that backbox at the same time. Actually if you still have that strut brace i gave you and you aint using do you wana swap buddy? (sorry i didn't reply to your text. Left my phone at home for 2 days).

Make it Saturday the 3rd as thats when the engine will be out. :p

Bourkey

if the reserved buyer doesn't go for them, I'll have my Calipers, Pagid Pads and 3G Discs for sale...same upgrade as getting Glanza/Starlet GT brakes, just need to get the hubs

idrees my dear boy ive also got a lambda sensor that i removed from mine thinking it might improve my feul consumptiuon but its not made masses of difference so the sensor must still be good nic!! pm me if you want it and well sort something out!!

Hey James,

I was looking to go brand new on the brake discs and pads, but let me know on the condition of the discs and I might have them matey. I will ask my bro when he can up for the exhaust and I'll text you to let you know, and yes you can have the strut brace mate :p

Thanks for the offer Enrico but I'm not looking to upgrade the fronts just yet, spending money elsewhere whilst I just whack on some stock brakes for the time being.

@Rob, did you find the problem if it was not the lambda sensor?

Anyway, went to the breakers yard today and picked up some bits I need:

Bonnet catch

Vertical bar from slam panel

Fuse tray cover

Bumper bracket

Front crash bar

Power steering reservoir top

Brake fluid reservior top

Plus a few other little bits and bobs.

I also have a nice aluminium gear surround coming soon along with a black leather gear gaiter, which I will fit when when I get my Quickshifter kit :p

Steering wheel hasn't arrived yet :p

Picture update coming soon

I swapped it with my brother for my DIN drink holder/free tray.

He went to pick up some parts for the GT and the seller had it lying around so my brother had it off him.

If you measure the size of the gear surround I'm sure you will be able to pick something up off ebay!

Cheers mate :)

Front end bits fitted:

DSC00245-1.jpg

Gear surround, gaiter and Richbrook gear knob:

DSC00248.jpg

Sorry it dirty on the picture. I think it'll look better with the Quickshift shorter arm :p

Boss kit:

DSC00250-1.jpg

Scoop being smoothed:

DSC00251-1.jpg

I should have a TRD gearknob soon and I am still waiting on my steering wheel!

It's going well man! your car is deffinately motivation to get mine sorted! can't wait! lol is the genuine concenses that the duck spoiler looks better than the standard glanza one? or is it jus opinion of a few?

Cheers guys

Yeah Si I think it is safe to say that (apart from the engine which I only know from the outside!)

Cujo thanks dude, as Si said the duck spoiler is under the window so does not replace the top Glanza one.

I could have an awesome suspension update coming soon but I will know for sure on Monday. :)

the smoothed scoop is gonna look the muts, and is something im yet to see on a glanza/n.a.

and i hope you get the suspension mate, its what you deserve after all the hard work you put into the car, you want something, you should be able to get it