Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

whatever the money i think its worth it after all the time you spent on the car in the first place!!

and the advans look smart.. although they probably wouldnt be my choice if i were the owner of your car.

but imo they look good!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers :)

I've put the front end back on today. Refitted the headlight using new screws and a new headlight motor, and fitted some new indicator clips too so they don't stick out an extra inch any more!! The bumpr brackets are slightly bent but I should be getting some new ones next week some time. The intercooler isn't on because the bumper will be coming off AGAIN soon to get painted. I've put it all back together primarily because the bodyshop said they would need the car there while repairing the bonnet. I might also ask them to finish off smoothing the bumper as I have no time for it!

Anyhow, some pictures..

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02036.jpg

DSC02037.jpg

DSC02038.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

Half fitted Recaros B)

DSC02040.jpg

This hole doesn't line up so it needs some fabrication doing

DSC02041.jpg

Sure Enzo I'd love to do that, but obviously once the car is on the road. If your ever down my way then give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

Otherwise, wait till summer and I'll probably be going up to Scotland to see family and could meet you then. I'll let you know :)

with the bumper on man, the whole package looks amazing!

the wheels, the lips, the skirt, the windows, the colour, the seats...one of all time fav projects!!!!

this is the stuff of legend! cant wait to see it all fixed up, fogs back in, bonnet fixed, FMIC back on to see an overall sexual image!

Phil.

The car was dropped off at a bodyshop this morning for the bonnet to get sorted. Its just been collected and the whole bonnet is ready for a respray, which I will do myself next week all being well :)

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

The headlights badly need lining up which I will give a go tonight.

Right, update time

I've been at the car all day, sanding and buffing it!

Did some more work on the bonnet, its ready for primer and paint now. Sanded the fibreglass on the bumper too as I rushed it last time, it needs some filler and smoothing.

DSC00046.jpg

I also managed to get hold of a buffer from a mate so I've been working with the G3 almost all day!

DSC00051-1.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060-1.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

These pictures don't do the paint justice though. I'm really happy with the finish, especially compared to how it looked before! I will get some proper photos once the bumper and bonnet is done :rolleyes: