Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys :p

Rick I've seen a rough photoshop of one of them and really like the look, but I won't be getting one too soon anyway - handling first and road-worthy-ness first!

Sam its a Cat C so I don't have the logbook yet, but when I got the car registered on my name I wrote on the V62 that its yellow. I'll sort it properly once its got the VIC test done.

thats nice idrees mate.

although i think it looks minted now, a duck spoiler would be too much i think.

I second that

The yellow makes it look more sporty than a mod fest

idreesyellowandblackadvansnumber1.jpg

idreesyellowandblackadvansnumber2.jpg

by the way dude about the ht leads!....right,mine have came,but the king lead theyve sent me is too short!?! and wont reach my coil:S so ive had to use the old one:( not sure what to do now as its a new lead and dont know if it will fit-reach?i was shocked,the 1-2 leads are really long too:( il talk to you on Msn about it

Them wheels look mint that colour. Do it Idrees or else. I can come up and make you!!!!!

How the hell did you blow the shit out of your airbag. It remeinds me of when Alex punched his mums Starlet steering wheel because of traffic and the airbag smacked him in the face. MEGA LOL!!!

Bourkey

Lmao @ Alex hahahahaha!!!

I was trimming some wires which go to the airbag sensor block thing to get them ready to solder and BANG. I must have short circuited some, and silly me didn't even bother disconecting the battery. When it went pop I thought some bastard bricked my window!

Not much of an update but just a few I am waiting on:

OMP deep dish steering wheel in black with a touch of yellow (Should fit in nicely with the Recaros!)

Specific Boss kit (Need to collect it)

TC Quickshifter Kit

I'm hoping to order the following soon:

Whiteline Panhard Rod (RS*R if I can afford one)

Whiteline Rear ARB (Adjustable if I can afford it!)

Anti-lift kit

Genuine Ducktail Rear Spoiler (Reserved - need to pay and collect)

GT rear axle with brake discs (Reserved - Need to pay and collect)

Obviously I can't buy everything at once but I'll see what happens.

Duck spoiler ftw (although I thought they looked awful a few months ago!!)

On another note, I'm 17 on Sunday (27th) so I've been looking around for insurance and the cheapest I've found is £4294!! :D

How the hell did you blow the shit out of your airbag. It remeinds me of when Alex punched his mums Starlet steering wheel because of traffic and the airbag smacked him in the face. MEGA LOL!!!

that is the exact reason i have a different steering wheel. except i was getting angry at the stereo, not traffic. starlet airbags ftl.

also, idrees, i has found some ALPs.