Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys ;)

Just thought I'd add another picture after I've fitted some blue Samco hosing, and also my new wiper blades with the freshly painted wiper arms. (They need adjusting down a little)

DSC01448.jpg

Trimmed the bumper down for the FMIC and piping to sit nicely, but I need to do the same to the splitter and gotta make sure its extra neat! Then I can get working with the fibreglass :p

Cheers guys

Nope they're not connected to anything! ;)

@Si yeah all of it will be getting smoothed and I'll probably smooth the actual splitter on to the bumper too :p(Ok I'll admit it - it'll look like a copy of your bumper!)

Ahh just noticed not only the gap in the splitter but the square section missing in the middle...thats going to look a bit gay on the CF fibre one :p should I spray that patch black??

Looking forward to what you come up with mate...Yellow hoses FTW ;)

Cheers guys

Yeah Sparky you could get away with doing that, or you could do a cut out and cut them parts off to make it all level, it'd make the splitter quite thing though I suppose.

It'll be fine if your not doing a cut out

Just thought I'd put some new pics up, not finished yet though.

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

Bonded and bolted the splitter on to the bumper and started smoothing it today. Probably update next weekend, when hopefully most of the filling will be done ;)

DSC01462.jpg

Started working with the fibreglass last night, gave it a few layers and its really strong

DSC01465.jpg

Just gave it a coat of GlassR about an hour ago, I can started smoothing it later

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01472.jpg

Recieved my gold wheel nuts and fitted them :D

DSC01466.jpg

DSC01473.jpg

Also I've got some genuine Toyota clear wing repeaters to stick with the JDM theme, didn't fancy those crystal clear DUB style ones for long! :D (No pun intended to anyone who has those or to the member I bought them off ;) )